One

Lucius woke up suddenly. The dark mark burning violently. "Lucius..what's wrong?" Said Narcissa turning to him. "The mark.... It's stinging," he said looking to her. "It's probably nothing," said Narcissa. "Come back to bed Darling," Narcissa sat up slowly and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. "Narcissa, he could be back!" He snapped. "Lucius please," she begged. Lucius reluctantly laid down next to her. She turned the other way. He wrapped his arm around her. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you too, Lucius," she replied. He put a piece of hair behind her ear before heading back to bed with her. When he awoke the next morning Narcissa was gone. "Cissa?" He called. "Narcissa?" He said getting up from bed. She came into the room. "Yes Darling?" She asks. "Come back to bed," he said laying back down. "Lucius it's ten o'clock in the morning," she said rolling her eyes. He got out of bed and walked towards the doorframe. "You look nice today. Going on a date?" He asked sarcastically. "Actually yes. Tonight's our date night. I got someone to watch Draco already. You best get ready," she smirked. Lucius rushed to the closet to get ready. Narcissa chuckled at his attempt to hurry. "Lucius it's only ten o'clock!" She laughed. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. He walked to the doorframe. "I hate you sometimes," he joked. "I hate you too," she said wrapping her arms around his neck like she had done the night before. He kissed her softly before leaving. "Two things, firstly that was hardly a kiss, second where are you going?" She asked. He came back and kissed lovingly this time. "I'm going to answer the door. Someone knocked," he said. "Oh ok. I'll get it," she said pushing past him. "Check on Draco for me will you?" She smiled. She opened the door to see the dark lord and his followers including her sister. Narcissa froze and her eyes widened. Her breathing became shaky and she slowly backed up. Two of the death eaters grabbed her wrists and tied them together. "Cissa? Who was it?" Lucius  called from upstairs. "RUN! TAKE DRACO AND RUN!" She screamed. "SHUT UP!" Yelled Voldemort. Lucius ran downstairs quickly. "NARCISSA!" He shouted. "Lucius. I want you to rejoin me," said Voldemort. "LET HER GO!" Lucius snarled aiming his wand at the death eaters who were restraining her. "LUCIUS NO!" She shouted. She struggled to get free from their grasps but was unsuccessful. "Just know Lucius... this was your choice," Lucius gave a look of confusion. "Crucio," said Voldemort. With a flick of his wand, a spell shot at Narcissa. "NARCISSA!" He cried. She fell to the ground crying. She bit her lip and clenched her fist trying not to scream. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of the innocent screaming. Bella took a step forward to try and help. But quickly stopped when she caught Voldemort's eye. "FINE! FINE ILL JOIN YOU JUST LET HER GO PLEASE!" He begged. Narcissa relaxed a bit but was still crying. Everyone but Bellatrix disapporated. "NARCISSA?!" Called Lucius running towards her. "Are you alright my love?" He asked holding her bridal style. "L-Lucius?" She said weakly. "Yes Cissa it's me," he smiled kissing her softly on the cheek. "Cissy? Are you alright?" Asked Bella. "You do not get to ask her that!" Lucius sneered. "You stood there and watched your sister be tortured!" He growled. He carried Narcissa upstairs and into bed. "We have a meeting tomorrow. You have to be there. He requested you specifically," said Lucius. "I'll protect you though," he smiled. Lucius laid next to her and turned out the lamp. She rested her head on his chest. "Lucius?" She asked. "Hmm?" He replied. "I'm scared," she mumbled. "Don't worry darling, I'll keep you safe," he said as he stroked her hair. She smiled softly and went to sleep.