Two

Lucius and Narcissa sat side by side at the table. "Lucius... your wand," said Voldemort. Lucius said nothing but shook his head. "Mrs. Malfoy, if you'd please stand up," he said. Narcissa inhaled sharply. She stood up slowly. "Narcissa, sit down right now," commanded Lucius. "Dont you dare," said Voldemort coldly. She looked from Lucius to The Dark Lord. "Please Narcissa," begged Lucius. The dark lord just stared but it was a deathly stare. The dark lord walked away. Narcissa took that at a sign to sit down. She sat down slowly. "STAND UP!" He yelled. Narcissa jumped up quickly and her glass of wine spilled on her. The glass fell from the table and shattered on the floor. She backed away slightly and gasped. "I-I have to go," she said coldly. "NARCISSA!" Called Lucius. You could hear her heels echo through the house as she walked off. Lucius stood up from his chair and ran after her. He caught up to her as she turned the shower on. She had gotten in green robes and was ready to end the night. "Cissa," he said hugging her. Though she tried to hold it in, she started crying. "Lucius..." she whispered. "Shh it's ok I'm right here," he said keeping her close. He sat down on the bed as she did the same. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "It wasn't your fault," he whispered back. She got up to get in the shower. Lucius resumed the meeting. He gave up his wand eventually. When he got back up, Narcissa was asleep in a night gown and her face was tear stained. She tossed and turned unable to sleep. Lucius sat next to her and stroked her hair. He kissed her on the cheek and smiled when she stopped moving around. He cuddled up close to her and rested his eyes. But he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned but he couldn't close his eyes. "Lucius...." Narcissa mumbled in her sleep. He paused to listen to what she was saying. "Draco..." she whispered. He used A spell to look into her mind. He looked into her dream. She was being held back by her sister as Voldemort tortured Him and Draco. "NO! PLEASE LET ME GO. LUCIUS! DRACO!" She screamed. The real Lucius walked into view. "Narcissa wake up!" He told her. "This is a dream you need to wake up-" suddenly a sharp pain went through his body and reality came back into view. Narcissa had woken up. "Lucius are you alright?" She asked holding him close and resting her head on his shoulder. "Yes I'm fine," he said sitting up. "I just need to get some water," he told her. "Could you check on Draco for me?" She asked. "I'm worried," she said. He felt a single tear fall from her eye into his hand. "Of course. I promise he'll be alright," Lucius smiled. "I just have a strange feeling. Like somethings wrong... I'm coming with you," she insisted. Lucius was to tired to argue and got some water with Narcissa by his side. Then, they went to Draco's room. He opened the door but Draco was missing. "Draco?!" Called Narcissa. "DRACO!" She called down the hallway. "Come on Cissa," he grabbed her wrist and took her to the bedroom. "Lucius please?!" She tried to break free from his grasp. "We'll find him in the morning," he argued. "Lucius he's our son!" She called. "I KNOW NARCISSA!" Lucius yelled. "HE'S MY SON TOO! YOU THINK THIS ISN'T HARD ON ME ASWELL?!" He yelled turning around. "CALM DOWN AND STOP CRYING LIKE A CHILD NARCISSA!" He jerked her forwards towards the bedroom, his face red with anger. Then Narcissa stopped moving. He turned around. She flinched slightly but enough for him to see. She was crying more than when she couldn't find Draco. He stepped forward and she backed up. His eyes widened and he hugged her. "Narcissa I'm sorry," he said. "I was angry and scared and upset. Draco's gone and..." his voice trailed off. He hugged her tightly but she did not hug back. "Please," he said. "I shouldn't have said that Cissa," he said. She finally hugged backed. This time she willing followed him to the room. There under the covers, was Draco. He had gone in there when they left for water. "DRACO!" Smiled Narcissa. "Mummy?" Asked Draco shaking under the covers. He got out of bed and ran towards her. She picked him up and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad your ok," said Lucius, hugging Draco. "I had a nightmare that someone said Crucio to me and daddy and mummy was held back by Aunt Bella. But then another one of daddy told mummy it was all a dream... and then I woke up," he said. Lucius and Narcissa turned to each other. "Draco you can lay with us tonight ok?" Said Narcissa. "Ok," he said. Draco laid in between them and held both of their hands. They used their free hands to hold each other's.