Four

"How do I get it back?!" Lucius turned to Voldemort. "Here," The same Dementor appeared. "Sacrifice. Or do the impossible of killing the dementor,"  Voldemort smirked. Lucius looked the dementor dead in the eye. "I wish to take half my soul in return for all of my Wife's soul," he told it. The dementor nodded and toile half of Lucius's soul. And gave back all of Narcissa's. "LUCIUS!" She screamed as the dementor fled. She ran to him. "Lucius?" "Get off Narcissa, I don't need your help," he said. "Lucius..." she backed up. "Narcissa please I'm sorry,
Where's Draco?" He asked. "Right in our room," he walked off. "What happened?" She snapped turning to Voldemort. "He traded half his soul to get back your soul," he cackled. "He did that for me?" She looked down at the floor. "Yes," and then he disappeared. "LUCIUS!" she ran into the room. "Why would you do that?!" She asked. "Whatever," said Lucius rolling his eyes. Did he really care about her though. Narcissa questioned it. She tucked her wand under her sleeve and walked out to the balcony. "Lucius... I love you," she mumbled. "Mmhmm," he said still reading the daily prophet. "Could you at least say it back?!" She said annoyed. "Ugh fine. I love you," he said looking up. His eyes widened as he saw she had climbed onto the railing and was looking down. "NARCISSA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He asked getting up from the bed and walking outside. She let her wand fall from out of her sleeve. A tear fell down her face. "NARCISSA GET DOWN PLEASE!" He said. She went to take a step onto air. "WAIT!" He grabbed her waist and took her down. "I know you can't love me. You don't have a soul," she said. "So why save me?" She asked tears streaming down her face. "Because I do love you," he said putting a strand of hair behind her ear. He kissed her softly. Narcissa pushed him away and climbed back on. "NARCISSA STOP RIGHT NOW!" He yelled. Narcissa jumped. Lucius missed her ankle by and inch. He jumped after her. "Lucius what are you doing?!" She asked. He hugged her and used a spell to levitate them. "Why would you do that?!" She screamed. "WHY WOULD YOU JUMP?!" He shouted back. "BECAUSE WHY NOT?! WHAT REASON STANDS AGAINST IT?!" She asked. "Me and Draco love you!" Lucius shouted. "No...Draco does," she turned back to the balcony. Before Narcissa could say anything she froze. Not moving. "Narcissa?" Lucius walked up to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I'm sorry Cissa," he said. "Lucius...." She whispered. Then she collapsed in his arms. "NARCISSA!" He said.