Six

Time skip to the Battle of Hogwarts

"Draco, come," said Narcissa. Draco walked across the battlefield. "Good job Draco Malfoy," Voldemort smiled. "Mum, dad, I don't want to fight," he whispered. "You won't darling," Narcissa put her hand on Draco's shoulder. Suddenly all too soon. The war broke out, spells flying every everywhere. Narcissa held her sons hand and walked off towards the bridge. Lucius followed. "DRACO DUCK!" Shouted Lucius. Narcissa turned around, a spell from her sister was headed towards Draco. Narcissa hugged her son but took his place as the spell hit her. Her eyes glazed over once more. "Imperious curse..." whispered Lucius. She turned and headed towards the battle. Lucius grabbed her wrist. With out saying a word, she twisted his arm around his back and put a small knife at his throat. "She gave up so easily when it came to hurting you," she said with the insanity of Bellatrix's voice. "I will make her pay for what happened at the manor that night. I still have cuts on my hand," she growled. She let Lucius go but rolled her sleeve. "NARCISSA NO!" He screamed. "Bella. I know you can hear me. I want you to think about this! This is your sister!" He came to Narcissa. "It's just revenge Lucius," she smiled. She pressed the knife slowly on her arm until beads of blood appeared. The spell started to ware off. Her eyes widened and a tear fell down her cheek. Lucius came up to her and wiped it off. "Bella... she's in trouble," Narcissa looked up quickly at Lucius before running to the crumbled school. "MUM!" Called Draco. Lucius ran after her but Draco stayed behind by his fathers command. Narcissa was standing far from the cheering crowd. Lucius found her. "Cissa what are you doing?!" He asked. "She's gone..." she turned to Lucius. She cried into his chest. "Bellatrix is dead..." she sobbed. "It's ok my love," Lucius lifted up her chin. "It'll be ok," he assured her. He kissed her gently. They headed back to the bridge but Draco was gone. Narcissa, not thinking, ran to the school. "NARCISSA!" Shouted Lucius. He grasped her wrist. "We need to check the western towers first," he said. Narcissa smiled. They ran passed death eaters and students battling. Narcissa stopped running. "Lucius..." she whispered. Lucius turned to her. He looked out the window she was. Students lay there dead. Hundreds of them. On the grass. Voldemort set fire to the bodies. "Lucius... you don't think... d-Draco....Lucius...?" She turned to him. "Narcissa I promise you he's ok!" He said. As they turned the corner they saw Draco laying on the floor, blood on his hands. "DRACO!" They called. Narcissa helped him up, while Lucius healed his wounds. They went back to the manor with Draco. But something was still off.