Five

"She's deathly ill. Without the proper rest, she could die. Make her take these every day. And you should take this. It will give you back your soul," he said giving him a pill bottle and a gummy. Lucius ate the gummy and felt more feeling and more empathy. "Narcissa?" He asked walking in. "Here he recommended these. They will save you. Please take them and don't not. Because if you do... it could kill you," he said sitting next to her. "He told you to start now," he said. "Lucius. Those pills will only keep me alive for another 2 years," she protested. "So be it. As long as you live longer," he said smiling. She smiled weakly. They talked all afternoon until it was nine pm. "I'm tired Narcissa. I'm gonna go to the spare room," he smiled. "Lucius, I'm not contagious," she chuckled. "Yes but you need your rest I don't want to wake you up," he said leaving. Narcissa couldn't sleep though. She kept waking up alone. Eventually she went to the spare room. Lucius was wide awake. "I couldn't sleep without you," she said crawling into bed next to him. "You should've taken sleeping drought then,"  he pointed out. "Why didn't you," she smiled slyly. "You win," he said as she laid her head on his shoulder. After that they slept peacefully. A few months later Narcissa wasn't feeling to well. "Cissa what's wrong?" He asked. "Did you take your medicine?" he asked. Narcissa looked down. "NARCISSA?!" He stood up to grab it. "Here," he gave it to her. "Thank you Lucius," she smiled.