Chapter 2

Mattheo's POV
As Dumbledore was doing his same old speech, I was playing with my wand looking at all the little scared first years. Then I saw her. The new girl from the train.
"Fayetta..." before they could say anything else she was at the old stool. The hat sat on her head.
"Hmm...let's put you in...Griffindor maybe? Or Slytherin, hm?" The hat says, I watch hoping it's Slytherin. The hat didn't like me today apparently. "GRIFFINDOR!" I groan. Of course. The feast started and Malfoy and Zabini started talking.
"So...the new girl, she's hot." Blasie says, I glare at him. She's mine. "What Mattheo?" Draco smirks.
"He fancy's Fayetta." Malfoy says, I hit my right fist on the table. "So what if I do, Malfoy. So do you." Pansy laughs, "he got you Malfoy." She doesn't like the idea by the look on her face. To be honest I forgot she was sitting here.

Fayetta pov
I stare at all of the food.
"You know you can eat it, you don't have to sit and stare at it." Ginny Weasley says, I had just met her. I smile and take some food. The Weasley twins try to sit by me but Hermione pushes them away.
"Leave her alone! She just got here!" She cries, I laugh.

In potions

I sit next to Hermione, and the lesson starts. Wack!
"Ow! What was that for?" I whisper to Hermione.
"Your staring at Riddle." She explains, smirking.
"He's hot though, Hermione." I state. She laughs and everyone looks at us.
"What's so funny Granger?" Draco Malfoy asked. Professor Snape crosses his arms. Hermione clears her throat.
"Uh-nothing." She studded. Snape raises an eyebrow.
"If it's nothing then you wouldn't be laughing." Snape states, Hermione squirms in her seat.
"Uh- I just told her a joke?" I say trying to make it not sound like a question.
"Detention then, Miss Fayetta."
"Please call me Fay, Professor." I say smiling. Riddle smirks then looks at me, making eye contact. After a couple of minutes I look away.

In detention

I sit at a desk, Snape told me to write 'I will not tell jokes in class because it disrupts the lesson.' One hundred times. I have an hour and a half and I'm alone.

Ten minutes goes by and the door bursts open.
"He's got detention to professor, I saw him trying to start a fight!" A voice calls from the hall, I look up to see who they were talking about. My eyes met with beautiful chocolate brown eyes, he smiles. Snape groans and tells him to write 'I will not try to start a fight again.' And said that if it happened again it won't be writhing something on a piece of paper one hundred times. With that he told us we have an hour and leaves. I walk over and sit on the desk next to his.

"So... I don't feel like doing this. What do you wanna do?" I ask swinging my legs in the air. He smirks.

"Well, I have an idea...but..." he starts, we make eye contact and I start moving towards him and can't stop. Now our faces are inches apart, my hearts racing. I don't know what I'm doing but I can't pull away from his eyes. Then he breaks the eye contact by moving his eyes towards my lips. I bite my bottom lip.

"Riddle, can I kiss.." before I could say 'you' his lips crash into mine. Pretty soon we're making out and things start to get spicy.