Chapter 5

Mattheo's POV
"That boy is getting on your girl." Blasie says, I look over and see a boy making Fayetta unconfertable. She tries to push away but he pushes her back.
"Hold this." I push my red cup against Draco's chest and he takes it. I walk over to Fayetta.
"Hey, man, leave her alone."
"This isn't your business, Riddle." The boy says, I roll my eyes.
"It's my girl, it's my business. Leave. Her. Alone." I glare at him and start walking closer to him with clenched fists. He understands that I'm not afraid to hurt him if I have to and doesn't want to get hurt so he leaves. She sighs.
"Thanks." She says and hugs me. I hesitate, but hug her back.
"7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN TIME!" Someone yells, we look at each other.
"Let's go!" Hermione drags Fayetta away from me and I walk back over to Blasie and Draco.
"She hugged you, man. Big step." Blaise whispers in my ear.
"Riddle, spin first." Some girl says, a lot of people agree. So, I spin the bottle. The girls around me are staring at the bottle with hopeful eyes. I'm hoping it's Fayetta. It lands on Granger. She groans.
"Do I have to?"
People around us nod.

Fayetta's pov
Hermione gets back from the '7 minutes of heaven' she sits next to me, cross legged.
"How was your 7 minutes of heaven?" I whisper. She groans quietly.
"More like 7 minutes of hell. All we did was stare at each other. It was awkward." She whispers back. I giggle, inside I'm relieved. What if they actually did something in the '7 minutes of heaven'? Would detention mean nothing? What if it was nothing to him anyway? What if he did it all the time?
"Fay, it's your turn to spin." Hermione whispers. I gulp and place my hand on the bottle, hesitating a couple of seconds then I spin it. It lands on the one and only Mattheo Riddle. I smile slightly.
"Let's get this over with, Riddle." I say sarcastically. He laughs and pulls me to the room. I close the door.
"Sooo..." he says, putting his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth on his feet. I smirk.
"Where did the confident Mattheo Riddle go?" I ask, he laughs and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me, I kiss him back more passionately. He pushes me onto the wall so I can't move from being picked up, against the wall, and pressed against his chest. His tongue touch's my lips, asking to enter my mouth. I let it it, his tongue goes down my throat a little. I shove my tongue in his fighting for dominance. My hands in his hair, while his are at my thighs. We make out like this until seven minutes were up but neither of us wanted to stop.
"Finish this in my dorm?" He asks and I nod. We walk out with my hand in his, I lean over Hermione as we walk by.
" you have our dorm alone tonight, Mione." I whisper, and we walk out of the common room leaving Hermione sitting there, still stunned about what she heard.

*SPICY PART*
Mattheo's POV
We walk out of the common room hand in hand. It's nice. Once in my dorm, I move her towards the bed.
"Wait." She says. I stop. I'm scared about what's gonna say. "We didn't dance together at the party tonight." She states, putting on her pouty face. I laugh and say a spell so there music. She starts dancing, I dance next to her. She starts gettin closer and turns around. I put my hands on her hips and move her hips around. We kept moving backwards till we fall into the bed and the music faintly dies down till it's gone. She turns so we're face to face. My hands go to her back and I unzip her dress. She takes my shirt off, and takes my tie in her hands. She wraps my tie around her wrists. I smirk and flip us, her back now on the bed. She puts her hands above her head. I kiss her passionately she kisses me back more passionately. My tongue down her throat, one hand on her hip, the other on her hands. She lets of a moan. I smirk and pull away. I take her panties off and unclip her bra. I take my belt and pants off.
"Be a good girl for me." I say, grabbing her throat harshly.
I kiss her neck harshly making her let out a long moan. My mouth finds it way down her whole body.
"Be a good little slut for me."
I shove two of my fingers into her, making her moan loud as fuck. I smirk and go faster.

After round one

"Round two?" I ask.
She whimpers, looks in my eyes, and says my favorite words coming out of her mouth.
"Fuck it."
She flips us over so she's on top. She kisses down my chest. She licks the top of my dick. I groan.
"Fuck...F-Fay." She smirks and stops. I glare her. She smiles. I flip us over.
"Mm...your being like that now, huh?" I ask, She smiles.
"Hmmm. I don't know..."
I smirk and I shove my dick into her making her moan with pleasure.
"I wanna hear my name, my slut." I state, she moans. I move faster. She moans louder.
"My. Name. Slut."
"Ma-Mattheo." She groans. I shove myself deeper into her.
"F-Fuck!" She lets out. I smirk, I go closer to her ear.
"Your my good little slut." I say, moaning. I put two fingers by her mouth after putting them in her.
"Suck for me." I order. She opens her mouth and sucks on them making eye contact with me the whole time.
"You little whore!" I say, trying not to shout it as she slides her tongue up and down my fingers. She flips us over again and walks away.
Damn this girl.