Chapter 7

Fayetta pov
"Wow, Potter. Wow." I say, I stuck my middle finger up. "Fuck. You." I leave. Hermione catches up to me.
"Are you okay?" I stay silent. No I'm not, because what if Harry was right and I'm just a toy Mattheo's playing with? What if I'm just his little slut?
"Fay? You don't think that what Harry said was true? Do you?" She asks. I stop and so does she.
"I-I don't know." I finally say. "What if Harry was right, Hermione?" My eyes start watering.
"He's not." I hear Mattheo's voice behind me. I turn, he sees my eyes. "Fay..." he reaches for a hug. And I hug him tightly. Hermione stares. He must not do this a lot.
"I-I'm sorry." I say.

Mattheo's POV
My heart breaks to what Potter has said. Then it breaks even more when I hear her ask if Harry was right. But the most heartbreaking thing yet was seeing her cry.
"It's okay, it's not your fault at all." I say, she looks up at me, her chin on my chest.
"Can we go to Hogsmeade?" She asks, I nod.
"Yes, Princess, we can." I reply. She smiles.

After Hogsmeade
We go into the Great Hall, holding hands. Most people didn't look up, but Potter did and he's glaring at us.
"Bye and thank you." She says and kisses my cheek. Hermione and Fay went to their table.

Fayetta pov
"Oh my gosh. You guys are so cute!" Hermione exclaims. I laugh.
"He's so sweet." We sit down by Ginny. I can feel Ron and Harry's glares.
"You and Riddle holding hands...are you guys a couple?" She asks.
"Not yet...hopefully." I reply. She smiles.
"He. Called. Her. Princess." Hermione cries.
"Oh my gosh!" Ginny smiles. We told her about this morning and Hogsmeade. Ginny gets up.
"Where are you going?" I ask, she just shrugs. I watch as she gets closer to the Slytherin table.
"Should we stop her?" I ask. Hermione laughs.
"Nah. I'm gonna go with her through."

Mattheo's POV
I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Ginny Weasley and Hermione Granger.
"You need to ask her." I look at Ginny confused. This is our first time ever talking. "make it official."
"What?"
"Come on you two are adorable. Plus Harry and my stupid brother can't tell her anything. I don't think their gonna talk in a long time, so ask her." Ginny Weasley, the girl that is siblings with Ron, who hates my guts, is asking my to making it official with Fayetta?
"Thanks. I've been wanting ever since..." I trail off.
"Last night?" Ginny asks raising an eyebrow and smirking. I clear my throat.
"Yeah, I guess."
"Or detention?" Hermione asks.
"That too."
"When are you gonna do it? Cause I wanna be there."
"After dinner. When everyone leaves, make sure she stays. But don't make it suspicious."
"Ok." She says and walks away.