Chapter 8

Fayetta pov
"Can we go now?" I ask Ginny, Hermione sighs.
"Yeah, I got homework to do." Hermione says.
"No! I, uhh, lost my earring." She says, I raise my eyebrow.
"You have both of your earrings in." I state.
"Uh, never mind, turn around." She say, I turn and see Mattheo.
"Hi" I smile.
"Hi" He replies, smiling back. He clears his throat. "Uh, I have a question for you." Taking my hand in his, interlocking our fingers together.
"Will you be my girlfri..." before he could finish I interrupt him.
"YES!" I cry he smiles and hugs me, spinning me around. When he sets me down he kisses me.
"Awwww." Hermione and Ginny say together. I laugh.
"Congrats." Blaise says behind us. I turn and hug him too. He hesitates but hugs me back.
"Thank you." I reply, I look to see Draco in th corner. "Come on Malfoy." He shyly walks over and I hug him too.
"Thanks guys." I say smiling. Mattheo puts an arm around me.

Mattheo's POV
Next day
Dumbledore has a speech. I didn't care, honestly. I just play with my wand a bit, waiting for the food to come.
"Please welcome our new student, Tom Riddle." I drop my wand. Why is Tom here? I was frozen, I couldn't move at all. I see the hat barely placed on his head before it yelled 'Slytherin'. He walks over to our table and sits next to me.
"Hey, brother."
"Hi." I utter and shove food in my mouth.

After
"What are you doing here?" I finally ask as we walk to his dorm. He smirks.
"Dad."
I clear my throat, picking up the pace.
"I had it planned out. Now Potters gonna be suspicious." I say, he shoves his hands in his pockets. There was a silence between us. Then out of no where, Potter shows up.
"Riddle. Oh, sorry. Riddles." He says, I cross my arms. I see Ginny in the hallway which means Fayetta too. Ginny walks over.
"Uh, Harry..." before she could do anything. He shoves her off.
"Ginny, can you find Ron for me?" He asks, she glances at Potter to me then nods and walks to the Griffindor common room.
"There she is. The toy for Slytherin boys." Tom turns to see who he's talking about. My jaw tightens.
"Don't talk to her like that, Potter." I state, he smirks. She is standing by me now, he grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him.
"You little bitch." She says.
"Your the bitch, Fayetta. You betrayed all the Griffindors. And I met the new kid whose coming tomorrow. Ohh did he tell me interesting stories about you." He says, she stomps on his foot and twists his arm, slamming him into the wall. Harry smirks.
"The second someone likes something or someone you don't, you hate them. Example A: me." She says, kneeing him in the stomach.
"Don't call me or anyone I care about a bitch or slut. Or you'll get it." She says.
"Just like that one guy, huh? Yeah, Jacob told me about that." She let's go of Harry. He smirks.
"What? No comeback."
"Shut it Potter." I punch him in the face. Tom just stands there. Fayetta walks away, quickly.