Chapter 3

A LITTLE SPICY BEGINNING
Mattheo's POV
We're making out, then she starts to put her hands by my waist, going under my shirt and up my chest. My hands pull her closer to me. She slowly takes my shirt off and I pull her onto my lap. She takes her shirt off. She moves a little on my lap and I moan into the kiss. She smirks and moves more, I stop kissing her and stare into her eyes.
"I won't do that, hottie. Something might happen." I state then without breaking eye contact, my hands go on her bare waist and up her back then back down to her ass. She shivers at my touch and I smirk. I start kissing her jawline and she whimpers a little, I go down to her neck and sucks on it, making a red mark. She hits my shoulder. I stop.

"Someone's coming." She says, I groan. She gets off of my lap and grabs our shirts. She throws me mine and puts hers on, quickly getting into her seat. Once I got my shirt on, I look at her and see her trying to quickly write all of the one hundred things down.

"Fay, chill." I say and I say a spell so it looks like we are both done. She smiles.
"There, done." The door opens and Snape walks in.
"We're done Professor." Fayetta says, he nods and let's us go.

Fayetta pov
He called me 'hottie' and we made out. If I didn't hear Snape it probably gone further. Damn.
I didn't realize I was walking so fast until I see Mattheo running to catch up with me out of the corner of my eye. I slow down my pace.

"You walk fast." He says when he catches up to me.
"I'm hungry, I didn't really eat anything for lunch. Sorry." I say, he nods and we head into the Great Hall. He heads over to the Slytherin table and I head over to the Griffindor's.

After dinner
Hermione and I start walking out of the Great Hall. She stops suddenly, I stop too.
"What?" I ask, I notice she's looking at my neck. It comes flooding back to me. Mattheo. Detention. Making out. Shit.
"What's that on your neck." She asks finally. I gulp.
"Uhh..." I stutter, I see Mattheo smirking at the table. He must have heard. He stands up and walks over. Shit. He's behind Hermione now.
"Granger." She turns around and looks up at him. "Why do you need to know?" He spats. She looks confused and puzzled. She looks between me and Mattheo. You can tell she gets it because her face lights up.
"Oh!" She exclaims, I pull both Hermione and Mattheo out of the Great Hall. Hermione points between me and him.
"You two! When?" She asks, I sigh and Riddle smirks and answers for me.
"Detention got a little... interesting. Right, Hottie?" I freeze he called me hottie again. Hermione mouthed 'hottie? Ooo'. I nod.
"Yeah...very interesting." I state, he smirks.

Mattheo's POV
In the slytherin common room
The boys know and have been asking nonstop about it. I kind of just been listening to them blabber until I hear a question I've been asking myself.
"Are you gonna ask her out?" Draco asks. I shrug.
"Hopefully, man." I reply.
"Let's throw a Slytherin party and invite her tomorrow." Blasie says, I nod.

Fayetta pov
Hermione sits on her bed cross legged. I lay down on mine and sigh.
"Spill."
"I had detention, he had detention. Things got interesting, end of story." I say.
"Details, Fay, details." She says, I laugh and tell her everything. We hear a knock on the door and Harry bursts in.
"Anyone wanna tell me why we all just got invited to a Slytherin party tomorrow night?" He asks, Hermione and I exchange looks.
"A party? Cool." I says smiling.
"No, not cool. It's a Slytherin party." Ron says coming into our room.
"So?" I ask.
"We don't like Slytherins, Fayetta." Ron explains.
"Oh." I sigh, Great I found a boy I like but Harry and Ron won't like him. Just great.