|| A fateful encounter ||

At the council

Ink ran towards dream, clearly panicking.

I knew we shouldn't have expected him to give up, we're so screwed

"Ink? What's the matter? You contacted me in such a panicked voice I got startled" The yellow skeleton spoke.

Ink looked seriously into Dreams eye lights.

"He's back, Error is back, and he's on a spree like I haven't seen in many years and in such a way I've never seen!" Ink spoke whilst moving his hands frantically, he can't stay still, but he's too weak.

Dream is currently the most powerful person he knows and he doesn't want to risk others lives without assessing his enemies new found power.

Dreams eye lights shrunk.

"What..." the shock and panic slowly rose, he heard Ink clearly but for a hot second he couldn't fully comprehend what he heard.

He shook his head and calmed himself then put his hands on Inks shoulders.

"Okay Ink, this is bad... do you know where he's gonna go next?"

His calm voice calmed Ink down a bit and he pondered quickly.

"Okay so from what I see from analysing his recent destruction, he isn't destroying as fast as he usually does and takes time destroying the universe. Most of the time right now, so I unfortunately feel..."

Ink clenched his teeth.

"I feel we have to wait until I feel the next pang so we can protect the next universe. Sacrificing the one he's currently deleting..."

Ink looked regretful but Dream understood his thinking.

"How about we plan a tactic then?"

Dream scratched his chin thoughtfully.

"We don't know his new tactics so how about instead of confronting him head on we first observe, I know this sounds bad but unfortunately some of that universe will need to be sacrificed"

He sighed deeply. As the guardian of positivity saying such things truly messes with him. But from the years of knowing error, and how powerful he has always been, he's realised that for the betterment of majority, some need to be sacrificed.

With Error around he can't be idealistic.

Ink nodded to Dreams advice.

They waited.

For a long while.

Each minute that dragged out they felt more dread. Well Dream did, Ink just felt extreme frustration.

Finally, Ink felt the loss of that au copy.

He sighs and waits for the pang on the new one.

"Dream get ready, he's done with the last one"

Dream nods and starts to hide his positive aura. Recently he founded a cape that can pretty much completely hide his godly aura.

Ink felt the disturbance of someone foreign destroying an au.

With a nod he and Dream entered the new au.

Random AU Copy

Error pov

Error has gone on a little destruction spree.

Whilst he was getting used to this new multiverse Ink has created quite a bit of work for him but he has indeed stopped for while.

Error smirked at the thought of Ink panicking after letting his guard down.

He knew Ink like the back of his hand at this point. Years as Error made him have many experiences with different Inks and they always reacted to the same situations in pretty much the same ways.

!

He felt an entity come into the universe, 2 even.

Surprisingly he didn't feel any auras from both of them.

Huh, very interesting. I'll go along with them, it's clear they want to be sneaky.

Let's indulge them a little

A glitchy chuckle escaped the black boned skeleton.

-With the duo-

They entered the au as sneakily as possible and followed the path of destruction to find its culprit.

They suddenly heard cheerful humming.

Glitchy cheerful humming.

They looked at eachother confused.

They have never heard Error singing such happy tools when destroying. Or any real noises.

They felt fear slowly creep into their bones.

But they went on, following the rhythm to its owner.

And they finally found him.

Wait...

Did they?

He looks different.

Dream and Ink gawked at the destroyer.

Instead of his usual og sans recolour outfit he now wore a blue turtleneck, a jacket somewhat similar to lust sans but long sleeved and with gradient back to red fluff on his hood. Royal blue boots and black leggings.

He looked totally different.

The biggest change was his fully, genuine smile on his face.

It was terrifying.

He looked straight at them.

The trio exchanged a full minute of prolonged eye contact before Error spoke.

'Wanted to indulge you two a little but the staring was getting a bit uncomfortable. Nice to meet you, I'm your new Error -chuckles- hope you won't mind if I play around a little~'

_____________________

Authors note

Sorry this is written so weirdly 😭

I haven't written in so long I totally lost my writing style.

I also forgot where I wanted to go with this story so just bare with me. This is just a random 3am update I don't promise to update any stories regularly.

Also I'm publishing this without looking over spelling as I wanna sleep.

I'll update that tmr.

Again, I was just bored, enjoy the update.

I'll see yall later

Update: fixed spellings ig