Chapter 15

I didn't expect to wake up, I expected death.
Even if I did wake up, I was expecting to be in Loris's room, but of course I wasn't. I was still under the tree. But everything felt so different. It wasn't raining, and it was dry. I must've been out for at least two days. I was covered in dirt and some leaves.
My surroundings felt so unfamiliar than before. Im surprised Loris hadn't found me yet. What if he's not coming for me?

Is it bad I'm starting to miss him... I mean after what he did i don't think I should. It just feels wrong. At least my heart doesn't hurt that much anymore.

I felt so much better, actually. I stood up, a little dizzy from being unconscious for a while.

I stretched and my stomach let out a huge rumble.
"Ugh..." I held my stomach. I really need to eat.
Maybe there's a few fish streams around here.
I walked around for a bit until I came to the conclusion I wasn't in the mood for fish, I was just hungry. But it wasn't for fish. something kept urging me. Like the craving of Something.
I can't put my finger on it and it bugs me.

I find some berries on a bush, eating at least 50 of them. I still didn't feel satisfied.
"Damn it." I said to myself as my stomach still rumbled.

I found a few mint leaves and chewed on those hoping for the hungry feeling to go away. Still, it kept coming back. And every time it did it grew stronger and the craving became irresistible.

I let out a gasp when I found out what I was craving.

I was craving blood.

--------------Loris's POV -------------

"Why the hell don't you just go after her if you want her back so damn much." Blake said.

"I can't find her, dumbass. If you think it's so easy why don't you try?" I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you just smell her scent out." Blake sat down in the chair.

"I can't smell her." I sat down across the table from him.

"Wait... what?"

"You heard me." I crossed my legs under the table.

"Then that means..." Blake's words drifted off.

"She transformed." I finished off.

"I total forgot she was going to... how the hell is she going to survive out there?" blake gave me a concerned look.

"I don't know, but I'm sure the cravings will give her the hint."

" She'll come crawling back to us." Blake smirked.

Axel walked into the room. "whats up?"

"Nothing mu-" I was interrupted by Blake.

"Nova ran away. We think she transformed."
I didn't want everyone to know about her running away because if my father found out he'd probably kill me.

"What?! She ran away?!" Axel's jaw dropped.

"Sheesh, yeah. We need to find her." Blake shifted a little.

I didn't want to talk. Giving out information to Axel is the last thing I want to do.
Axel walked over to the closet, getting a broom and sweeping up some mess on the floor before speaking again. "How? If she transformed you won't be able to find her."

" I know. It's going to be tricky." Blake stood up. "Wanna start now, Loris? I mean, we're killin' time."

I slumped down in the chair.

"You should." Axel said. "Before blood Thirst kills her."

I sighed, standing up from the table and grabbed my jacket. "lets go." I said.

" Good boy." Blake smirked patting my back. "Axel are you coming?"

"I don't think that's a good idea. If too many of us are gone it will seem cheesy and David will be onto us."

"Ah, good thinking." Blake opened the door. "Well we'll be back soon."

"Good luck." Axel said as me and Blake set out.

--------------Nova's POV-------------

I leaped, landing on top of the rabbit.
"Yes! This time I got him." I smiled. The rabbit smelled delicious.
I could hear it's little heart still pumping.
I felt guilty for doing this, but it's what I have to do.

I smashed the rabbit into the tree as hard as I could, making sure it was dead.

"Mmm..." the rabbits blood started to stain it's clear white fur.
I ran my tongue over the little fangs I had.
I dug my fangs deep into the rabbits neck, sucking and making sure to get every last drop of its blood.

After I finished the rabbit I still didn't feel satisfied.
"More... I need more!" I felt like a monster.

I am a monster.

The night settled in. I didn't know it was going to be this hard. The cravings, the mood swings, the pain.
I still felt pain here and there. Maybe because my stomach is settling into the new diet.
I guess vampires being able to run fast is a myth.

I laid down under the tree. i lay on my back, Staring up at a crack through a root at the stars. I counted as many as I could. 38. there were 38 stars in the sky. Well, that's as far as I could see. I rolled on my side.
Little ants crawled on the branch next to me.
I drew in the dirt. drawing a flower and rain cloud before drifting off to sleep.

-------------Loris's POV------------

It started to get dark but we kept searching.
We need to find her.
I need to explain to her.
It was a mistake...

"Look!" Blake pointed out shoe prints in the mud. " This way."

We followed the foot prints until they stopped at the grass.
We just kept going straight.
I started to get more worried about her.
What she saw wasn't what she thought it was.

A few hours of walking we found a rabbit corpse, it's neck had been bitten into.

"She must've found out." Blake said examining the corpse. "And she must be near."

Walking quietly, and listen as quietly as we could.
We found drawings in the dirt along with other animal corpse. "We've got her now." Blake looked up into the trees.

We walked a little more until we came to a cave formed from a fallen down tree. It's Obvious she's hiding in there.

Me and Blake walked over to the tree cave, only to find it empty.

----------------------------------------------

I'll try to update tomorrow ^-^ I tried my best on the POV
(I can't explain how much I like Blake xD)