The Vampire's Slave

"See ya!" I waved back to my friend Wren. She waved back at me happily before skipping off down the other direction of me. Finally! the weekend! no more stress and drama. I'm so glad I'm almost done with High school.

I griped my books in my arms and started to walk home. my house wasn't far , just a couple of blocks down.
I started thinking about what I would do when I got out of school. probably get into a good collage and get a good job.

I hit something hard that knocking me right out of my day dream. I dropped my books and tumbled over, hitting the ground with a thud.

"Ow!" I held onto my hip, where I felt the most pain. I looked up to see a very tall man. he looked about 30 years old and was wearing sunglasses. he had a white t-shirt under neath a black zip up sweat shirt that had not been zipped up yet. he had messy brown bed hair and his body was very muscular.

His head then snapped down at me as a smirk crept onto his face. I just sat there staring at him. as I was about to get up and receive my books, I was stopped by the man lifting me up by my waist and being thrown over his shoulder. I know what is going on. I wasn't that stupid. I was being kidnapped.

"Hey!" i pounded on the mans back very hard with my fist. "put me down now!" My pounding made no impact on the man.

He started walking to a dark van. I could see a figure in the front seat through the dark tinted glass.

I kept pounding on his back, eager to get away from him. his hand was over my mouth, muffling my screams. he then threw me in the back of the black van and quickly shut the door , locking it.

I sat up quick and noticed that a wall separated me from the front of the van. In fact , it wasn't really a wall, it was a wired like cage fencing. that's when I noticed the another man. wait ... a teenager? yes, I think it's a teenager. he was very handsome and he wore black rimmed sunglasses with a black hoodie on. you could still see his hair threw the top if the hoodie. it was brown and was also very messy.

"Hey you! let me out of here!" I screamed at him. he just breathed a laugh and turned to face me from the wall.

"You better keep your mouth shut, unless you want to be punished." was all he said. Even if I didn't understand, it still sent me shivers down my spine.

The other man that threw me in the van appeared in the drivers seat, cigar in his mouth. the van started and we started driving down the road.

"Let me out!" I banged the window.

"Hush! stop it human !" the driver said.

" Give me information now!" I wanted information. where was I going? was I going to die?

The driver spoke once again. "I'm David. I'm 33 , well that's to you humans at least and I am a vampire."

"What?" I questioned. vampire? this is bullshit.

"Yes. this is my son, Loris. you are his slave. you will obey him or get punished. do what ever he ask and be prepared for what it is. got it?" Spoke david.

" Slave? haha very funny, now let me out of this goddamn van!" I laughed. maybe this is a joke. Not a funny one though.

"I told you to hush!!" David's voice was loud and it shook my ears. I could hear the anger in his voice , so I kept quiet.

We soon arrived at a big house, more like a castle.

David turned around and smirked at me.

"Welcome home." david welcomed.