Chapter 12

I know it took forever to update! I've been so busy and I'm so sorry I left you guys hanging that long! I want to thank all the people that have stayed with this book.

------------------------------------------

My eyes widened in shock. "A-a vampire?"

"Yes."

"H-how long have you known this ?"

"Ever since he told us." Claude added in , still looking out the window. "Plus, I can smell you."

"I'm confused. I don't get it, I mean I do get the vampire part but , why?" I asked arching an eyebrow.

"I don't think you will understand now." Axel let out a sigh and walked towards the door. "I think I should go talk to Loris. See you later."

I watched as Axel and Claude walked out of the room. So many things are running through my mind. My head throbbed in frustration. I put a hand up to my head and let out once more another sigh.

Everything doesn't make sense and everything is going too fast. How long have I been with this family? Barley a month?

I lied back down and sunk deeper into the sheets. I don't want to live life right now it's not like I have something to live for. Everything was taken away from me.

Alright, I'm just going to clear my mind for now. forget everything. relax, relax. I just need to relax. I closed my eyes pulled the sheets over my body, getting comfortable and letting sleep take over again.

________ 1 day later _______

I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself. I took a good look in the mirror. I look like crap. I've gotten so pale lately. Maybe from being stuck inside all day. I dried off and put on clothes.

I greeted Melody downstairs at the table. Good thing I'm allowed to talk to her again.

"So," She said taking a sip from her coffee mug. "do you feel better?"

I couldn't get off my mind what Axel told me. Neither could I believe it. "Yeah I guess so." I said pulling 2 slices of bread and putting them in the toaster.

"You guess so?" Melody put her mug on the table and walked over to me. "Did Something happen?"

"No, why would you think that?"

"You don't sound so sure. So I heard Loris is crying."

"Hes crying? Why?" I didn't think Loris could cry.

"He's Crying about you." Melody rested her arm on the counter.

"But why- Wait where is he?" I pulled my eyebrows together.

"In his room."

I gave a confused look then ran to Loris's room to see if he was ok.

"Loris...." I knocked on the door. "Are you in there?"

"Leave me the fuck alone." I heard Loris mumble.

"Loris? Are you ok?" I put my ear to the door.

"Wait, Nova?" Loris asked.

"Yes?"

"Aw, Fuck!" I heard him shout and the movement of things getting throw across the room. I heard the lock click and Loris open the door in his boxers.

"Uh..." I tried not to mention how hot he looked.

"Sorry I didn't know it was you." He rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"It's alright."

"Listen Nova we need to talk."

"I know we do." I walked into his room and sat on his bed.

"Uh, well I know Claude told you that I- I..." He looked down.

"Yeah , I know."

"A-Are you okay with it?" The look on his face looked so innocent.

"Well-" I was cut off by him.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry! I feel so bad you didn't want this at all now your being forced to-"

"It's okay with me Loris. I was just surprised to hear it."

"Oh.." His face turned red.

"Yea." I looked away.

I felt his cold hand on my cheek as he turned my head to face him. His eyes locked with mine as our faces slowly moved closer to each other's. It felt like a magnetic force. Our noses brushed together as our lips met.

I slowly melted into the kiss. our lips were locked together as Loris pushed me down on the mattress.

He pulled away enough to speak.

"I love you Nova."

"I Love you too."

He smiled as our lips met once again.