¤Chapter Eight.¤

Innocent's POV

The baby blue colored Pierce stared at the puzzle book that had been handed to him by Logic, completely unaware of the murderous deal that was being constructed by Insanity and Leif. The baby blue Pierce, Innocence, was confused. Nothing so far had made any sense to him, but Logic had said that everything was okay and Logic did know best.... Right?

Innocence shook his head slightly at sudden pain of a headache. Bad thoughts always hurt the small being's head whenever he let them stay too long. If Logic had been wrong then Anxiety would've called him out. Innocence smiled, pleased with reasoning.

"Hey Pierce, some of the others wanted to know if-... Hey you're not Pierce." Innocence looked up to see Noi.

"No that would be the host's name mister Noi."

Noi looked extremely curious as to why there was a shorter and purer version of his friend right in front of him. Weirder things had happened, however this wasn't an expected thing.

"Oh, and what is be your name then?"

"Innocence."

Noi looked like he wanted to question Innocent's words but instead shrugged, deciding that it wasn't worth his last few operating brain cells. Innocence could relate.

"That makes sense, why don't we give you a new name though? What about the name Pyn?" Noi suggested to Innocence.

"Pyn.... I love it!" The newly named Pyn exclaimed with a grin. If the Daemos had tails then Pyn's would be wagging like a happy pup who successfully did a trick. Perhaps things would get better after all.

To Be Continued...

_________________________________________

Author's Note: I had planned on updating earlier this week but turns out that power doesn't like to come back too often when a tornado hits. Advice and criticism is welcomed.