.Chapter one.

Leif's POV

Rhys had made a new potion while he was testing new recipes.That potion so happened to be the potion Leif had decided to steal.Leif honestly couldn't believe his luck so far.' Best not to tempt you ladies of fate' Leif thought. And with that thought in mind he started analyzing the potion to see if it would cause the effect he was hoping it would.But as it would have that was not to be for as soon as Leif thought he had finally made some progress on his discoveries of the potion he heard a knock  followed by Pierce's voice.

Leif almost dropped the potion was able to catch it before it landed on him unfortunately some of it did manage to get on him.Fortanly it was only just one little drop that ended up on his shoe.It couldn't hurt him,so after wiping it off with a nearby rag he got up and answered the door."Hey Pierce."

Pierce's POV

An unsettling rumor had reached Pierce's ears some what late in the afternoon.The rumor was that one of his fellow guards had stolen something of great importance from Rhys.Since no one else wanted to see who stole it he was burdened with the task instead of the other Daemos. Pierce already had a main suspect for the missing item.A new potion he was told.He could have been with Ava,helping her,but no,he had to find the new potion. 'Just great...'He thought,walking to the green-horned Daemos's room.

Pierce knocked on the door,"Leif,open the door."He waited for a while.When no answer came he knocked agian.When the door opened Pierce sighs but straightens up at the smell of an unknown source."Hey Pierce." replies Leif.Pierce keeps an even expression while sarcastically asking "There is a potion missing,you wouldn't have anything useful like information on the issue would you?".

As a response he got the expected response of "Maybe.Who's asking?". Pierce had been expected this reply and said "Me,Noi,Asch,Ava,and must I go on.".Leif glanced at him with a annoyed look upon his face"Nah.So why do you need it.".

"Leif if this potion is modified or used wrong it will lead to effects we couldn't even begin to comprehend.".

"So it could explode,cause that would be a wonderful reaction!"

"No that would be an effect that we could comprehend.".

"Aw that's no fun!"and with that Leif tossed Pierce the potion and closed the door.Pierce's blue irises widened in surprise when the potion spilled all over him.'Leif must've forgot to put the top back on it' Pierce thought mildly but quickly yelled in horror when  it started to change into a dark shade of a burning gold "Sweet Mother of burning Ashes!!Leif!!"His yells got a tad bit frantic when he tried to get the liquid off of him but to his growing horror it had soaked into his skin.

"LEIF YOU SON OF-"before Pierce could even finish his insult a burning hot iron pain flooded every bone and vein his body had.Pierce couldn't take it.Pierce heard multiple screams if what seemed to be if different people but at the same time the same exact individual.'Is that me?' he thought before the world around him went completely back.