°Chapter Five.°

Leif's POV.

⚠ WARNING ⚠: MENTIONS OF SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER.

"We kidnapped that blondie Asch and Rhys sometime shag."Leif says smoothly.It seemed like word about that hadn't gotten to Pierce."They don't, Asch and Rhys are together.Mated.Only each others."Insanity says while laughing pettily.Leif would've rolled his eyes if the daemos he was talking to was Pierce and not Pierce's insanity.

"We are on earth.Threesomes pop up sometimes.When Ash gets sick and has to stay in bed, guess who was plays good boy in elevator with Rhys.Same case when Rhys is sick."Leif says like he is explaining a simple thing to a small child.Insanity just gives Leif an unimpressed look.

"Heh, you're just using the blondie's name because they are using your Noi!"Insanity yells in a pleased tone.

"Noi is horny, what can I say."Leif replies with a smile."But you're mad that Rhys and Asch use your precious Noi."Insanity says with a smirk.It was obvious that he was trying to get a growl of anger out of Leif.Leif almost hisses at that remark but stops when he remembers something."Oh but didn't Noi kiss your Ava before you confessed."Leif says.

"Ava belongs to the host.Not to anyone who is a part of the host."

"Have you even killed the people who told her to kill herself yet?No you haven't, because they were here, alive, one hour ago!"

"The host cannot do that because of his rank and duty as a knight. He has to stay here because of Ash."Insanity says through clenched teeth.This gave Leif an idea."He can't, but you can."Leif says.

"I can not because of Ava and Logic."

"I can always take the blame."

T.B.C.