×Chapter Four.×

Third Person POV    

"Sexy means that you find a person.    hot!!" Lust quickly explained before darting into the living quarters."Kill  him." Anxiety said in a empty tone.Insanity eyes lit up like a Christmas tree at that. "With pleasure." Insanity replied happily and ran after his target.Durinh that small conversation Innocence started to look down at his hands with a confused expression.

"But my skin is not warm mister." Innocence declared. "He means something else." Pierce said while he picked Ava up. "Huh?" Innocence titled his head like a dog."It's nothing that should spark any concern." Knowledge replies in tone that a father would use when talking to their offspring.

"Oh okay!" Innocence yells with a bright smile."WHAT THE -!" the rest of the sentence was drowned out by a loud bang from down the hall.Pierce shook his head and took the dazed Ava to her room.
_________________________________________
Meanwhile...

Lust had just turned around a corner and locked himself in the bathroom. Unfortunately Insanity failed to spot this and ended up running into Leif.As Lief and Insanity got up the latter smiled a crooked grin. "Hello , Lief." Insanity greeted the green horned Daemos." F*#k off." Lief replied while playing with his knifes , not noticing the deep carp he was in."Hmm!NOPE!" Insanity growled , he then proceeded to grab a nearby knife from the kitchen.

"What do-" Leif began to say buy stopped when he noticed the look in Insanity's eyes.Lief knew that look better then he knew how to kill.That look met Lief's gaze every time he looked into a mirror.Raising one his knifes Lief simply asked " Did you finally snap , Pierce?".

"No!Just finally free from the host!" Insanity yelled joyfully. "Host...Ohh so that potion set ya free!" Leif yelled with oddly the same amount of happiness. Before Leif could blink Insanity had a knife to Leif's throat.A creepy smile was plastered on Insanity's face."Any  last words?" Insanity said.His eyes shined brightly even though Insanity wasn't facing the light.

"Yeah , if you kill me Ava will never love you or the host ever again." Lief replies and with a cackle gets the knife away from his throat.Insanity smirked, "She will never know Lief...after all the rest of the host will lock away my existence...." This causes a smug smirk to make an appearance on Lief. "Oh silly , did you forget this place has cameras placed in every nook and cranny!" Exclaims Leif.

"Not in this apartment Leif ~.You and Asch destroyed them~."

"Ya but your lover threatened us with her wrath , so we repaired them~."

"How?" Insanity cocked his head , smirking .

(A.N)
Sorry for the late update everyone. Criticism is welcomed.