Competition?

Keigo hummed a tune as he walked to the meeting place. Over the past two weeks he met up with Izuku as often as he could and took him to the cafe. Sometimes he took him to the park, and the mall, but they usually ended up at the cafe. A few minutes passed, and he was now leaning against a brick wall waiting for Izuku to show up. Ten more minutes pass and Izuku still doesn't show up. At this point Keigo is very concerned. It was 4:30 p.m. now and Izuku usually showed up promptly at 4:15. All of sudden he heard a scream nearby that sounded an awful like his little bird.

Keigo jumped up and ran towards the scream. His heart was pounding and all the worst case scenarios raced through his mind. They all came to a halt as he turned the corner into an alley and saw a man place his hand on Izuku's shoulder. At that moment he saw red. Who dared to harm his little brother? He ran at the man with a roar and tackled him away from Izuku.

"Don't touch him you creep!" Keigo screamed, raising his fist to punch the living daylights of the guy. But before he could, he felt a small hand grab his own.

"Please stop, Keigo! He didn't do anything wrong! He saved me!"

Keigo let the fire die from his eyes as he looked up at his little bird. He had tears streaming down his cheeks and there were scorch marks in his arms. Keigo gently grabbed his arms and growled.

"Who did this to you?"

Izuku ripped his arms away and stared at the ground. "N-no one..."

"Please don't lie to me, little bird." Keigo pleaded. "It wasn't him, was it?" Keigo hissed, pointing at the man behind him, who was now standing up and brushing the dirt off his clothes.

"No, no!" Izuku shook his head vigorously. "He helped me! He saved me from the person who did this."

Keigo turned to look at the man. "Who are you?"

"Dabi." The man responded.

Keigo didn't miss the way Izuku snapped his face around to look at the man in confusion.

"That's it? No surname?" Keigo asked curiously.

"Nope."

"Huh, interesting. You seem pretty shady. I don't want to be around my brother." Keigo hissed, pulled Izuku towards him. "Thanks for helping him, but kindly don't go near him again."

"But Keigo!" Izuku whined, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "He's nice, and he saved me! Can he come to the cafe with us?"

"What about, I don't want him hanging around you, do you not understand?" Keigo asked seriously.

"But Keigo..." Izuku pleaded, "I really want him to come with us."

"No."

"But Keigo..." Izuku sweetly blinked his emerald eyes. "It would mean a lot to me." 

Keigo heart stuttered at the adorable sight. Because, really, who could say no to that face?

"I..." Keigo's head dropped in defeat. "Fine. He can come."

"Yay!" Izuku ran into his arms, hugging him tight. "Thank you, thank you!"

"But you," Keigo glared at the man who dubbed himself Dabi, "must behave yourself."

"How old do you think I am? Five?" Dabi scoffed, rolling his eyes. 

"Come on, come on! Let's go!" 

Keigo watched in horror as Izuku grabbed Dabi's hand and then his own, pushing them close to each other. 

"Let's go!" Izuku exclaimed excitedly, dragging them towards the cafe.