A Dream Come True

Hey guys!

Sorry it took me FOREVER to update. I really don't have a great excuse besides lack of motivation haha. Sorry about the long wait. I finally have a pretty solid plan for this arc, so I'm pretty excited about it! I hope you all enjoy!

>*<

It had been seven long years since Izuku and his big brother were rescued from the Hero Commission. 

The last seven years have been the best of Izuku's life. He had a wonderful new dad, two amazing older brothers and the best friend ever. 

His dad, also known as Aizawa Shouta, ended up welcoming Keigo and Touya into his home. Izuku was beyond grateful. He didn't know what he would do without his brothers by his side. 

Today was a very important day for Izuku and his best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. It was their first day at UA! Izuku could hardly contain his excitement. They both qualified for the Hero Course, so they would be in the same class together. 

"Izu!" 

Izuku's head turned towards his dad's voice from the kitchen.

"Get in here and eat breakfast so we can get going!"

Izuku grinned, hastily stuffing his notebooks and millions of pens into his backpack, then rushing into the kitchen.

"I'm ready!" 

"I can see that." Shouta frowned at his appearance, and shook his head with a fond look on his face. 

"What is it? What did I do wrong?" Izuku asked, checking himself over for anything missing or out of place.

His dad walked towards with and straightened Izuku's shoulders so he was facing him.

"Your tie, Izuku." His dad huffed, quickly fixing the knotted thing.

Izuku's face went red, and he mumbled out a lame excuse.

"Baby bro!" Keigo slid into the kitchen and proceeded to wrap Izuku into a big hug. "It's your first day at UA! I'm so proud of you."

Izuku raised his eyebrow when he noticed Keigo was sniffling. "Are you seriously crying, Kei?"

"I-I'm just s-so proud!" Keigo cried into Izuku's curls.

Izuku smiled and patted Keigo's hair to attempt to comfort him. "It's just my first day of high school, Kei. It's not like I'm getting married."

"B-but you're growing up too fast!" Keigo sobbed. "My little bird is all grown up!"

A new voice joined the conversation. "Calm down, Feathers." Touya shook his head in disbelief and he made his way to a smothered Izuku. "He's not leaving the country. He's just going to UA with dad."

"Thank you, Touya." Izuku smiled gratefully at his older brother.

"Come here and give me a hug, lil bro." Touya opened his arms, wrapping them around his precious younger brother. "Don't cause too much trouble for everyone." Touya teased, ruffling Izuku's hair.

"I'll try not to." Izuku laughed.

"Do you have to leave?" Keigo whined like a toddler.

"Kei, you have work, so you wouldn't see me today anyways. You'll be fine."

"Alright, Izuku. It's time to go. Chop, chop." Shouta pulled Izuku away from his older brothers, and directed him to the door. "Here's your breakfast, let's get going." Shouta handed him jelly pouch.

"Dad!" Izuku frowned. "A jelly pouch, really?"

"If you hadn't been wasting your time yapping with your brothers, maybe you would have had time to eat a proper breakfast." Shouta explained as he started the car.

"I like the jelly pouches anyways, so I don't mind." Izuku grinned.

"Well, let's not make it a habit." 

"Hypocrite." Izuku mumbled under his breath with a smile.

>*<

"Izuku!" 

Izuku's face lit up as he spotted his best friend running towards him in the hallway at UA.

"Hitoshi!" 

Hitoshi rushed up to Izuku with a wide grin and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"I feel like you get smaller every time I see you." Hitoshi teased as he looked down at Izuku with a smirk.

"I just haven't had my growth spurt yet!" Izuku protested with a whine. "You're just so tall!"

"5' 8'' is not that tall." 

"It is when you're 5' 5''." Izuku pouted.

Hitoshi rolled his eyes. "How about we forget about height for now, okay. Let's just get to class before we're late and we give your dad an excuse to give us a lecture."

"Okay, let's go!" Izuku began to walk down the hallway, chatting with Hitoshi, and failing to pay attention to what was in front of him, which predictably ended with him running into someone.

"Ouch!" A girl whimpered as both Izuku, and the unknown girl both fell to the ground after they ran into each other.

Izuku winced as he attempted to stand up from the floor. "I am so sorry! I was not looking where I was going!"

With help from Hitoshi, Izuku stood up and held out his hand to the unknown girl on the floor. The girl smiled as she took Izuku's hand. 

"It's okay! I totally understand. I never pay attention to where I'm going!" The girl laughed, brushing the dirt off her uniform. "My name is Mori Lana! It's very nice to meet you!"

"My name is Midoriya Izuku. Again, I'm very sorry for running into you!" 

"My name is Shinsou." Hitoshi narrowed his eyes at Mori. 

Mori laughed nervously, Cleary nervous around Hitoshi.

"It's totally fine, Midoriya! No worries!" Mori smiled brightly, bouncing on her toes. "Where are you two headed? I'm in class 1-A."

"Really?!" Izuku grinned. "So are we!"

"That's awesome!" Mori giggled. "I guess that means we are headed to the same place."

"Yeah, how strange." Hitoshi grumbled.

Izuku lightly jabbed Hitoshi in the ribs. "Stop it, Toshi." He grabbed Hitoshi's arm and continued to chat with Mori as they walked to the class 1-A classroom. 

Hitoshi continued to study Mori as they walked to class. He had no idea why, but for some reason he really, really did not like this girl.