CH-8 I will always protect you

~𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 8½ 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜~
~𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 27~

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

Hinata was in labour since 5 hrs. naruko was outside the room in the hospital where hinata was giving birth patiently waiting for her sibling to arrive with temari while naruto was inside holding hinata's hand to comfort her.

"Push hinata push" naruto said
"Would you shut up, I am trying to do that" hinata said and naruto suddenly pales because he has not seen hinata this angry even when she was pregnant with naruko infact she was really calm during the labour
.
"Looks like you got a stubborn one this time." the nurse said, she was the same nurse who helped giving birth to naruko.

"Yeah no kidding" naruto said as he sweat dropped.

"WILL THIS KID COME OUT ALREADY" hinata yelled

When she pushed harder a faint but loud for new born baby cry came.

"Congratulations it is a boy" the nurse said while naruto backed away as he didn't wanted to be scolded like last time.

The nurse handed him to hinata as she looked at him he had the same blond hair like his big sister and his father and 2 whiskers.

"He looks just like you naruto-kun, now we have two copies of you in the house as well." hinata said while chuckling which caused naruto to chuckle as well.

———————————

After the birth, a few min after naruko entered the room.
"Mumma, papa." she said.

"Naruko come on here and meet your little brother." hinata sais gently smiling at her.

Naruko stepped forward inside the room and saw her father sleeping instead of her mom and then mumbled something about him being troublesome which caused hinata to giggle.
After that naruko sat on the bed next to hinata, then hinata passed down the baby at in naruko's lap still holding the baby for her to get a grip and then naruko got one.

The baby woke as soon as his mother removed her hand him. And then looked at his sister with the matching blue eyes same as their father.

He found naruko fascinating as she was really beautiful and also her eyes they were unique.
"Mumma what is his name" naruko asked.
"Its boruto, uzumaki boruto" her mother said

Baby boruto now had a mission to touch his sisters beautiful face but couldn't as it was far away from his hands but he did managed to touch her hair which was soft. Boruto was still not satisfied  so he started to get frustrated which causes him to cry.

"Its okay, its okay baby bro" naruko said while lifting her arms and bringing boruto close to her face and giving him a a kiss on forehead.

This caused boruto to stop crying and then giggle as his mission was complete and he even got a kiss from his big sister. Naruto was now wide a awake looking at his kids and softly smilling at them as he saw what just happened.

"I think boruto really likes you naruko and also I think he was trying to touch your face but couldn't so he started to cry and when you kissed him he started to giggle." hinata said.

"How do know this mumma" asked naruko.

"Because when you were the same age as boruto you tried that multiple times with me." hinata said while chuckling, as naruko blushed in embarrassment. Naruto was just confused on what was happening thats when they heard a knock on the door.

Naruto said come in and two figures appeared.
"Hey guys" temari and shikamaru said
"Hey uncle, auntie and naru" shikanarai said with a bored expression.
"Hello/Hey temari and shikamaru and shikanarai" hinata said
"Hey Uncle and auntie and shika." naruko said while looking away from boruto which caused him to pout but no one noticed.