ch2*school (p2)

b : hello this is the part 2 hope u enjoy  o(*^@^*)o

🚨 bad language /swearing 🚨

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。

your POV

I checked myself one last time before heading out to catch the bus, after I took my seat I noticed two boys, who seemed to be going to school too, caught my attention the Halloween pin that was in their bags, one of them with semi-long hair had one in the form of a skeleton, and the one with bouffant hair had a pumpkin frightening.

"Isn't it nice?" said a voice filled with innocence that turned out to be speaking to me. I must have been staring at him for a while."Y-yes, it's cute," i continued, "Is that your friend?" i asked, pointing to the boy next to him. "Ah yes, his name is Bump, and I'm a skid, what about you?" he asked,"I'm y/n l/n, are you two going to (s/n) school?" I asked them about my school."Yes <3 !" the one named skid answered happily " cool !!".

Here I am standing in front of the school entrance, Skid, and Pump helped me find my locker. I took my books and went to my first section,i took the back seat and looked around, I noticed a brown-haired boy who seemed to be ... angry...I didn't think about it much because the teacher was going to start the lesson, and as soon as the students took their seat i started hearing mutterings like "Is (she/he) new?" "who is (she/he)?" "(She/he) looks beautiful." "Wonderful... another person." Oh boy, I tried to ignore them.

"Finally, it's lunchtime." I went to the school's canteen with enthusiasm, but i bumped into someone . I looked up.it was that the boy from the first section, this time he was  with two  other boys...

                                                                                                                            to be continued  o(*°▽°*)o

(b): yeah so this is all for today hope u enjoy .

(b): and if u have any ideas please tell me below.

           SEE YA (☞゚ヮ゚)☞