ch5* accident

roy's POV :

   I could feel something soft touching my face."G-Get away from me, you pervert!" y/n shoutedI raised my head and I wish I had not, I was touching her breast.I got up as fast as I could, trying to hide the embarrassment I was in."s-Sorry." I muttered, hoping she could hear me.Silence, we did nothing but stare at each other

   "i-i..have to go, see you at school..." and with that she run off,god dimit roy now they thinks your a freak !.

y/n  POV:

    what did just happen?! running was a stupid idea , now he thinks i'm a wierdo.

    i run home and open the door " welcom back sweetheart" my grandpa said but i wasn't in the mood to talk .

   yeah your pump and susie's sis.

   i jumped over my bed groaning from what hapend earlier , how am i supposed to meet him tomorrow. i heard a knock on my door " come in" i said with a weak tone " hey..." it was susie " can you do me favor pls ?" she asked gantly coz she thinks i was asleep" yeah watcha need me for ?" i responded trying to hide my whatever i was felling" pump and his friend are a little bit noisy and i need to stream can you babysit them for a bit?" "yeah sure !" i said gettig up "thanks y/n "she close the door, kids are my game i don't have a problem taking care of them , it's fun !.

    i got dounstairs as the two friends noiced me "y/n !" the two screamed while hugging me "hey...how about we play a game kids , " i suggested"yeah ".

    "let's go to my room" pump said running to he's room"  wait , let me bring my happy fella"pump was looking for somthing " what does it look like " i tried to help him" it's a short broun haired smily dool" he said , he was searching for it in the living room so i went to the kitchen .

    it was dark so i twiched the light on,i saw the doll but somthing seemed off about her she was standing on her feet holding a knife " wtf!?" i grab the shit out of the pan and hit it right in the head , the happy fella was on the ground skid and pump run to here and stop at the entering " what are you doing? " pump asked me out of nowhere "ah nothing " i hid the pan quickly " you found my happy fella !" skid hugged the doll "oh ...uh, yeah hehe" i tryed calming my self, " now we can go" "right!".