ch4*hang out

tw : bad words ( i think?)

(b):she/they (soiorryy bsois mann)

(b):hopr u enjoy <3

your POV:

today was like everyday ,wakeup go to school ,attemptmy first classes, aaand lunsh .

when it cames to lunsh food ,i have my oun lunsh box that i prepaped in home .i took an emty seat and grabed some books , since i was pretty lonley i used to read some box while eating .

but this time was diffrent ,someone has sit in front of me , i looked up to my suprise it was roy " hi..." he said with  nervous face "hi! , i didn't expect u to be here " after these words it won't seilence "...so where is the two ?" i asked him "they had to work on a project so they left me alone" "ok" i answered simpely.

i didn't find any sobject to talk about ,lunsh time is almost about to end and yet ,nothing i finnished my food i grabed my things i go , but whene roy notice that he talked " d-do you wanna go out  with the.... uh,i mean alone?"he was statturing , "yeah , it would be fun !" i said happily , it was my first time anyone did ask me to hang out with them.

i ran home pick some beautiful and confortabele cloth.

i was so exited, i heard a nock at my door it was roy ,he's here to pick me up{ ooOoOoo...what a guntle man} i though .

i got dounstairs and opened the door"hi!, good to see u here"i said as soon as i opened the door.

roy POV:

"hi!, good to see u here"y/n grated me with the bigest smile i've ever seen on her face, she was so cute with that"aww, look whos blashing here" "s-shut up " i said nervously "are you ready anyways?" " yup lets go !" she said with a happy tone while closing the door .

i had to admit she's kinda beautiful in these close....

art by me

here we are again in the middle of the parck not moving or tanlking , so i desceided to break the silence "so do you have any panes for this week " i asked awkuardly "not mush ...i'm not leaving the house anyways" she answered "god,your really are a weirdo aren't you?!" i said leaughing at my jock"haha...." she looked like she ganna kill me "come on now, who was making fun of me two min ago "i noticed that she was coming closer to my face" HEY! hey, watch what your doing " but she's still becoming closer and closer intell she rashed to my ear ,and she wisper " got you" and with that  she took my hat and run with it " hey! get back here" i run after her but she was taller than me a little ( imagine this ok ) i was standing on my toes trying to reach to it" hah what a shorty" she said with a smirk " your pessing the shit out of me" i jumped one last time, but a accidentally step on her foot causing her to fall with me "aww...it hurts"whan i oppened my eyes ,and then....

                                                                                                         to be continued

(b): i know it's short but this all i can think about :)

(b) : if you have any ideas, please share it bellow.

                  SEE YA!