ch3*bully...?

🚨swearing / bad words 🚨

(e/c)= eyes color * ~°~*°~**~ (h/c)= hair color

your POV

   "Watch out where you're going, loser." He preceded me, "Sorry!?" I said, surprised by his rudeness. "Wait, you're the new student, aren't you!"One person who looked taller than him said with a broad smile, "Huh," said the baseball cap boy, "Stop, Roy." Another person, who seemed to be from the group as well, said, "You don't seem to know the rules." The named "Roy" continued, not caring what the other said, "I .don't.fuckin'. care." I replied, getting up from the floor, heading for an empty seat. Suddenly Roy grabbed my arm, "Where the hell do you think you're going?" " Uh...to eat. Do you have a problem or what ?" after those words I removed my arm from his hand and continued walking.Things were normal, until school ended and now I had to go home.

skid POV

     pump and I were about to go out when I noticed someone with a (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes it was y/n! . We walked over to them "hi ! It's good to see you again" I greeted them" Oh ! hello kids" y/n said .We walked home all together.

your POV

     Halfway through the road, I heard someone call out, "Hey, loser".oh god ....I know this voice. "It's Roy Skid..." pump said in a terrifying tone "And what are you two doing here?" After Roy said this sentence, his two friends came forward and pushed Skid and Pump to fall, "Hey, don't touch them! " I shouted trying to defend them, "And what's wrong with you, they are just idiots?" He said in a sarcastic tone. He tried to set me up too, but I was fast moving And I hit back, Roy stumbled but he didn't fall "Listen here, I don't want any trouble, so Roy..." I looked at the others, waiting for their names.

ross POV

      "Ross," I answered, understanding what they meant by their look, "R-Robert," Robert answered half stuttering, "...Robert and Ross, let's start a new page and be friends." "Never-" "Don't fuckin interrupt me, Roy." After those words, Roy fell silent and turned his head."As long as you don't harm the two children ...""Deal? " they ware talking about skid and pump, I looked at Roy, Roy thought a little then replied, "Deal."

                                                                                             to be continued  ~°~*°~

(b): hi again, hope you like this chapeter <3

(b): if u have any ideas please tell me below, that's all have a nice day\ ( *v* )/

(b): i'm not sure but i think i'm going to start write some headcanons 

                SEE YA(👉°w°👉)