read if you want (。・ω・。)

soo since a movie named ecanto is out i was listening to a camilo playlist .

⬆⬆⬆⬆ this is the video if you wanna read the original one ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

i noticed this comment by: @raven_didn't_ask on YouTube

RAVEN :"I've decided to become that POV person! Enjoy!" 

and the story is WONDERFUL so i wanted to share it .(^///^)

You grunt as the heavy weight of the basket seemingly grew with each step you took. "Of course, tía makes me carry all the heavy stuff..." You grumble.

 Suddenly, the weight disappeared. 

You turn and see a man with dark skin and wavy hair. You didn't recognize him... but the way he stood didn't make sense... He looked to be in his thirties but his aura seemed... young. The man holds your basket with a kind smile. "Er-" You begin awkwardly. 

 Then, someone bumps into the man who was carrying your basket. The man shrieks and morphes into a young man with lighter skin and long hair that rested in beautiful brown curls. He opens his eyes and you stare at him.

 "Camilo?!" You shriek. Of course, you knew who this young man was.

 He was a wonderful Madrigal! However, you had never met him... up to THIS point at least! Camilo's face floods an adorable red color. 

"Sorry! Uhm- I'm Camilo but you seem to already know that, haha!"You blink and hold out your hand. The brunette holds your basket in one arm and shakes your hand. 

He pulls away but leaves his touch lingering. 

You scratch your neck. "Can I- erm... Could I have my basket back? I'm sorta in a hurry..." Camilo's eyes go wide and he almost stumbles as he tries to give you your basket back smoothly.

 The attempt at being slick was rather amusing. 

Camilo gently hands you your basket. The other teen begins to ramble, "Sorry! I was just bored and I wanted to be nice-" You giggle awkwardly before a voice rings out, "CAMILO!""Coming, Abuela!" Camilo calls back.

 He looKs at you, "Um- Gotta bounce!"He begins to run towards the voice but the brunette pauses.

 He quickly turns his head and calls, "I didn't catch your name!"You grip your basket before replying with a smile, "It's Y/N!"Camilo grins. "Y/N! You have a pretty name!" He calls out from down the block."

Thanks! Bye!" You reply, holding back a laugh."Bye, hermosa!" The young man finishes. He continues running. You look down at your basket to see that a muffin was missing. 

You smirk. 

⚠AGAIN🚨 the  story is not mine !!!!

SEE YA !