Chapter 1

Cale rubbed his eyes as soon as he opened his eyes. He can't believe with what he just saw now. A big screen in the middle of the hall that was divided into four by a big glass. Each room had some round tables and only the room that Cale was in had one large square table. On the north, there are 6 tables that each of them had been surrounded by different amounts of chairs while on the east and south there are only three tables.

Seeing it makes Cale frown.

Just a while ago he met the good looking God of Death when the book suddenly flew towards his face and caused him to faint. However, he was sure that he fainted inside his room so why was he now inside of a very big hall. Unless Ron and Choi Han was playing a prank with him, but he knew that the two of them are not that kind of person.

Then suddenly a cotton ball as big as a soccer ball flew towards him. The closer it comes the clearer Cale could see what it is.

A cute creature with a tiny horn on top of its head.

A dokkaebi.

"Hello, Cale Henituse! My name is Biyoo, a dokkaebi king! Nice to meet you!"

The cute creature that called herself 'Biyoo' come and greeted Cale excitedly.

"Ah... Yes.. Nice to meet you too."

Cale awkwardly replied to Biyoo's greeting.

Biyoo giggled when she saw Cale wariness towards her. She immediately turned into her human form which is a kid around 10 years old. The cute horn on top of her head didn't even disappear.

"You must be thinking about, 'where is this?' 'who is this girl?' and 'why me?' As I already told you, I am a dokkaebi king and this is the room that created myself."

Biyoo looked at the confused Cale before continued to speak.

"I'm the one who brought you here. It's because I need your help. I need you and your family to react to your story."

Cale frowned after hearing it.

"My story?"

Biyoo nodded her head.

"Yes. It's because I want to create a lot of new stories. My father really loves stories and he needs stories in order to continue living. Unfortunately, now, he was in a coma and each day he will lose his stories and that's very bad for my father's condition. I cannot give my father a story that was not yet been registered to the star stream. That's why I bring you here to react to your story and at the same time register it in the star stream."

"But why does it has to be my story?"

"Because your story had everything that I wanted to show to my father. Friendship, family, love, working together and happiness. Cale, you also reminded me so much of my father. That's one of the important reasons why it has to be your story."

Biyoo's expression turned sad as she talked about her father. It makes Cale's heart ache. Biyoo must love her father so much until she is willing to do anything for him.

Thinking about it makes Cale's sharp eyes soften. He smiled as he nodded his head, understanding the explanation that was given by Biyoo.

"But you said that I'll be reacting my story with my family so where are they now? Also, why this hall had been divided by four?"

"Your family will be arriving at any time soon and the reason why this hall was divided by four is because I'll also be bringing The Birth of Hero version here."

Biyoo then pointed her index finger towards the room that had 6 round tables with different sizes in it, the north.

Knowing it makes Cale shock.