Chapter 2

[ Episode 67: Wasn't Supposed to be Like This ]

"Wow, looks like our legend's story had been arranged neatly in episodes. How amazing!"

Unlike, inside room A where everyone just ignored Clopeh and some of them were looking at Clopeh in disgust, the people in room B were looked at him in disbelief.

'Just what did Cale Henituse over there did to Clopeh until he worship him like a god?'

However, they soon ignored him too then continued to watch the screen.

That odd sensation continued until Cale arrived at the dinner table. All he said was one sentence.

"Don't tell me this is where hyung-nim visited the Whipper Kingdom."

Basen started to speak as he watched the screen that showed his family was having dinner together with his hyung.

Meanwhile, on the other side, TBoH Deruth was stared blankly at the screen. How wonderful it is if his son also joins them eating together at the same table.

He then looked at OgCale. He was quite hurt by the fact that his son didn't even bother with the close relationship that Cale over there have with his family.

TBoH Deruth wanted his son to be a little envious of his other self, just what he felt to his other self so that maybe, in future, he'll be joining them for meals.

“I will be visiting the Whipper Kingdom for a bit.”

".....Yes, it is."

"But orabeoni, we will know what Cale orabeoni doing there!" the little Lily excitedly said.

Toonka who was near them started to laugh.

"Of course, my friend visited the Whipper Kingdom just to meet me! Hahaha!"

Everyone in room B started to look towards Toonka while was frowning in confusion. TBoH Toonka was also confused when he heard his other self was calling the weak human his close friend.

"Close friend?"

"Toonka... Shhhh."

Harol tried to shut him up.

Their attention soon immediately went towards the screen when the sound of silverware falling onto the floor had been heard.

Clang.

The spoon in the hand of his youngest sister, the 7-year-old Lily, fell to the ground. Cale turned to look at Lily after hearing the noise only to see Lily with a pale face and the corners of her lips shaking.

“My teacher said.”

Lily didn’t even think about picking up the spoon as she continued to mumble.

“The Whipper Kingdom is very scary right now and people die every day. The nobles have to hide and it is even hard to eat yummy food! You can’t even sleep in peace! That is what my teacher said!”

Her emotions seemed to be getting stronger as she continued to speak. She then started to frown after looking toward Cale.

"Ah, this is during the civil war in the Whipper Kingdom, but why did young master Cale needs to go there?"

TBoH Amiru glanced at Cale as she spoke. OgCale that heard what Amiru had said could only shrug.