Chapter 3

Reminder: None of these are canon maybe some of them but this is a pure fanfiction so don't confused it with canon.

______________________________________

"Hello, guys! Do you miss me? Never thought that 2 hours passed very quickly. It's maybe because we gather together like this."

Biyoo who was in her adult form suddenly appeared on the plain blue screen causing them to flinch a little.

Cale who had just gotten out of his room blinked multiple times when he looked at the bright screen. His vision was still blurry because he had just woken up from his nap.

[The Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says the Incarnation Cale Henituse from room A is so cute ]

[ 1000 coins have been sponsored ]

Cale saw the blue window popped in front of him causing him to frown.

How can he be cute when he just woke up from his an hour half nap?

This Constellation was so weird. However, Cale cares less about it, the constellation gave him money so he was not complaining about it.

"Okay, since two hours already passed, let's proceed to watch the next video! Are you ready?!"

"Yes! We are!"

"We are nya!"

"Can't wait to see!"

Cale looked at his children that cheerfully answered Biyoo's questions.

They just woke up from their nap just like Cale but why were they so energetic while Cale felt numbs all over his body?

Cale slowly shook his head and then took a sip of the black coffee that he brew earlier inside his room. His eyes went towards the wall on room B's side towards the door that was written a name same as his.

Cale Henituse a.k.a the current Kim Rok Soo.

When they were inside their room, Biyoo suddenly popped and told him that his room and OgCale's room were connected. He can go to OgCale's room whenever he wants and OgCale can also do the same.

"What's the matter, dongsaeng?" Alberu who noticed that Cale keeps staring at the other side began to speak to him.

He keeps staring at the door that was written with the same name as his which was kinda concerning.

'Did something happens to the other Cale?'

Alberu was sure there was something that really happened.

Based on his observations, even though the people that were sitting around OgCale were only the Henituse family, the 4 heirs of the northeastern nobles, and Cale's butler and knight, the atmosphere was quite teasing and suffocating. It was kinda disturbing, by the way, especially the way the Henituse family looked at his dongsaeng and then their young master.

Alberu knows the reason, yes, but if he puts himself in the same place as the Henituse family, he guarantees he would do the same.

Who didn't want the better version of their young master, right? Who is not a trash but a hero?

Even though he's from another dimension, he's still Cale Henituse, their young master.

It was cruel wanting to replace their already had young master with the other one but it was still understanding. They were just humans, a person with emotions.

It's normal for a creature with emotions to feel jealous and envious of people who had better. Just like how Alberu was jealous of the third prince for getting more of their father's attention.