Chapter 2.2

"That's all! I'll be back in 2 hours!"

As soon as Biyoo disappeared from the screen, the people in rooms C and B started to look towards each other. There were 20 minutes of silence before TBoH Venion started to talk to his counterpart.

"Your black dragon went to Cale Henituse instead of going crazy and destroyed the entire Tolz territory?"

"What do you mean by going crazy? No! That trash over there broke into the cave and stole the black dragon! And just because of that I lost my position as the potential successor of Stan household! Not only that, but the bitch Taylor also recovered his legs and took over the Stan household!"

Venion who had long held back his anger finally snapped. So unfortunate for the people who sit near him, needs to hear his loud voice as he shouted out his unsatisfactory. The veins on his head were popped out, showing how deep his hatred towards the red-headed and his own older brother.

TBoH Venion looked at his other self in disbelief. Looks like his counterpart didn't have the luck like him. Ignoring the fact that the red-headed trash in another world stole his black dragon, he smirked and that smirk, he proudly showed to his other self.

"How unlucky. Well, for your information even though I know you didn't have to hear it, I managed to become the marquis of Stan family and... You know, make my brother, Taylor disappeared from the world. Looks like even though we have the same name and face, our luck isn't the same."

Neo Tolz that was sitting at the same table as Venion slowly shrugged in order to make himself smaller. He could see how angry Venion is.

He knows how big Cale's influence was around the world and how strong he is. If they planning on doing something bad to him, they don't stand a chance at all. They will end up dead.

Thankfully, he is no longer under Stan household wing or more correctly under Venion. If not, he guarantees that Venion will drag him into his revenge and blame him if his revenge failed.

He still wanted to live long. He isn't married yet, that's why getting revenge on Cale Henituse is the last thing he wanted to do.

"That black dragon, you didn't destroy it yet?"

TBoH White Star looked at Half blooded dragon as he spoke. TBoH Half blooded dragon immediately shook his head.

"In our world, it was already dead. It was killed by Choi Han. Mage Redika told me about it."

TBoH White Star's eyes shifted to Redika who was giggling since the start he saw Cale. He must be excited after seeing the red as blood hair.

"I threw the black egg somewhere. I didn't expect for someone to find it," Redika who noticed his liege keep looking at him, started to speak.

TBoH White Star nodded his head then continued busying himself with the system that he didn't know how to use it even with the tutorial.

Everyone was like that but their pride forbids them from asking for help from others.

'Who even needs help anyway? I am not an idiot for not understanding the tutorial' that was what was inside everyone's in room C and D minds.

As soon as the room that Biyoo told of had been prepared, everyone immediately entered their room since none of them wanted to start a conversation with each other.

Nothing interesting happens in rooms C and D.