Chapter 1.2

Meanwhile on the Enemy's side.

"Have any questions?"

Biyoo who was on the screen looked at them after giving a very long explanation of the reason why they were here.

"Why does it have to be Cale Henituse?!" White Star look angry as he asked.

Not only he was annoyed by the fact that there was another version of himself in another room but he was also annoyed that they have to react to his sworn enemy's story.

However, none of the people inside room C express their unsatisfactory because all of them had lost in the hand of Cale Henituse.

"Why do we have to react to that trash's story?" TBoH Neo asked in confusion.

"He's a trash and always a trash."

TBoH Neo's statement makes the people inside room C flinch aside of White Star. He still grumped about the fact that they have to react to Cale Henituse's story instead of his.

"Well, I'm the boss here so I decided myself who or what you guys have to react. I'll go prepare for the video so you guys need to stay quiet and don't break the rules."

The screen turned plain blue as soon as Biyoo disappeared.

"Why did you hate Cale Henituse so much?" TBoH White Star who was inside of room D asked.

It makes White Star huffed.

"He's always got in my way whenever I planned on doing something. Ugh! Remembering about it makes my head hurt."

White Star looked at TBoH White Star as he swept back his red hair in frustration.

"No one named Cale Henituse ever disturbs my plan. Only one person. What is his name.... Yes, Choi Han but even though he's a bug in my plan, he's not really a threat. He's just.... A bother."

"He's one of Cale Henituse's people!"

"No, he's the leader and no one named Cale Henituse is under him."

Hearing it makes White Star frown. He still unable to believe with what he just heard.

"Choi Han is the hero that people are often talking about.... In my world," TBoH White Star added. His expression showed that he really didn't like Choi Han.

It makes White star start to look at everyone in room D before shifted his eyes towards the people that were inside the same room as him. They were awfully quiet. None of them dares to speak.

"Looks like the story in your world is different than mine," TBoH White Star said as he glanced one by one at the people inside room C excluded Venion and Neo since they were not his people.

"Since you didn't have this half-blooded dragon, Fredo and the Guardian Knight, Clopeh Sekka on your side."

White Star pursed his lips together. They were once on his side but now they are on Cale Henituse's side. They betrayed him after being defeated by Cale Henituse's people.

He didn't want to speak about it so he too followed his people sits stilly and stay quiet.

After a few minutes of silence, Biyoo appeared again on the screen.

"Okay, let's our story begin!"

[ The Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is looking at the people in the rooms in disinterest ]

[ 10 coins had been sponsored ]