13: Trouble follows me

Warning: Lots of cursing and a bit of abuse. Not edited.

13: Trouble follows me

Reina Reigns

                       After finding out who the club belongs to I was not in the mood to party any more. We got one of the best tables, courtesy of Priya. It was like one of those high class clubs that only rich people go to, again if it wasn't for Priya knowing the bouncer then we would still be in the long line outside waiting with a slim chance of even getting in. Not my fault I didn't think things through thoroughly.

Right now I would rather be home in my couch getting wasted while I watch horror movies.

"Can I ask you a question?" Gemma says sliding her stool closer to mine.

I take a sip of my very strong Pina colada before nodding. "You seem reserved and it seems as if you don't like our company that much. Why is that?"

This caught Priya who is sitting on my left, attention. I drown the entire glass of strong liquid, avoiding their surprised looks. I don't owe them an explanation, but maybe I should tell them.

The section where we are wasn't that loud, since there is a sound proof glass surrounding us. Something they implemented for Mister rich as$hole. I could tell them without having to shout.

I glance at them, they were both waiting for an answer. "I like to enjoy solitude, people especially women have screwed me over so many times."

"What do you mean?" Priyanka interrupts.

"I had a boyfriend who I actually loved. He was basically my first everything. Initially he was the sweetest. The cheap bastard never took me anywhere, he always made empty promises. His behaviour made me start to doubt him. When I questioned him, he would just gaslight me or kiss his way through it. Then I found out he was screwing my aunt the entire time, which is one of the reasons why he never wanted anyone to know about us."

"Oh God, that's horrible," Gemma says while Priya gasp and held onto my hand.

"That's not all," I continue, "He was sixteen years older than me, not that it mattered, but I later found out he's the father of seven children that he didn't want me to know about."

I remember how fucking special I used to feel when he told me he wanted me to be the mother of his child, specifically a daughter. I was so fucking naive.

"What the fück, is he walking around donating sperm or some shit?" My eyes widen at Priya's words, but I couldn't help laughing.

I never expected those words to come from her mouth.

"Damn girl," Gemma says laughing as well. It didn't take long for Priya to join in.

After the laughter died down I continue. "I also had a friend, she was the only one I told that we were together. You know what those fückers did to me?"

I grab Gemma's drink and drowned it's contents, it's hard to remember even though it's been almost two years.

"The same thing that happened with your aunt?" Priya asks sadly.

I nod trying my best to remain strong. "Then they made me the bad guy. So I became the bad bitch who everyone is supposed to hate."

"That's messed up, the way they played you, but you can't let the world make you a cold person Reina. From the moment I saw you I just know that we would be good friends. Not everyone who enters your life has the intention to hurt you."

I smile at Priya, gosh she was starting to make me like her.

Gemma takes my other hand. "I hope he's suffering for all the things he did to you."

I hope so too, he was also part of the reason why I moved away. I never did anything wrong. When did it become a crime to genuinely love a person, to be there for them in their times of need and to remain loyal even though he didn't deserve my loyalty? I was punished with severe heartbreak only because I loved too hard.

"Alright enough of this sad shit. Let's get out of this isolated box and go dance." Since they were still holding onto my hands it didn't take much for me to pull them along with me.

It is Saturday which means none of us had to work tomorrow. The three of us made our way downstairs and to the crowded dance floor.

"I'm not much of a dancer," Priyanka shouts close to my ear over the Megan thee stallion Captain hook that is blasting from the speakers.

"Just follow my lead," I yell back.

Soon the three of us were dancing, videoing, singing and just enjoying ourselves, but nothing last forever. I turn my back towards the man who was watching me.

"My feet are getting really tired maybe we should go somewhere else where we can sit and eat."

Thankfully Priya and Gemma nod their heads.

"Sounds like a good idea, I'm famished," Priya says.

We started walking towards the exist when someone grab the back of my neck. I was pulled into a hard chest, Aaron bent his neck so he could speak close to my ear. His disgusting beer breath hitting the side of my face. "You couldn't wait to get rid of me so you can go out dressed like a whöre."

"Let go of me Aaron."

His other hand came down to wrap around my waist in a tight hold. "Don't you miss feeling this, baby?"

I could feel him getting hard against me and it was fücking disgusting. Lust wasn't even there anymore and it was the only L word I ever felt.

"She said you should let go you fücking asshöle," Gemma yells.

For a moment I had forgotten that they were there, well at least Gemma was. I tried to look around wondering where Priya had went off to, but Aaron's hold prevented me from doing so.

"Aren't you a cute one. I never thought I would see the day when Reina got herself a friend."
The other people in the club were too busy dancing to see what was happening. "Maybe I should forget about her and take you home with me instead."

That was it. Lifting my foot I slam it down hard on his own. This made him let go of me, but I wasn't done with him just yet. Turning towards him, I kneed him in the crotch and punch him in the face.

He groan and yell, "You fücking bitch!"

I feel Gemma grabbing onto my hand trying to pull me away, but before she could Aaron grab hold of my ankle from the crouching position I had put him in causing me to fall to the ground and hit my mouth on the fücking hard floor.

"Baby I'm sorry," he started to say as I got up realizing that blood is now running down my chin.

All I see is red. The next thing I know is that the music had stopped and I was standing with a broken bottle in my hand, Aaron on the floor bleeding from the head.

I vowed that I would never let a fücking man abuse me. I wouldn't be like my mother, I would fight back and now Aaron was on the floor paying for what he did to me.

"Throw him out!" I hear a voice yell before the person grip my hand that held the broken bottle and start dragging me out of the club.

I look over my shoulder to see Priya and Gemma following behind us. I roll my eyes at the former, figuring she was the one who got him to come to the rescue. Not that anyone besides Aaron needs rescuing.

"Take your hand off me Cesaro before you suffer the same faith as my dumb ex."

"You just don't know how to stay out of trouble, do you?"