16: All a game

Not edited.

16: All a game

Reina Reigns

            Thankfully Cesaro did not say anything after I told him I'm still trying to figure out who the bad guy was.  He attend to my bruises and just left, that was five hours ago.

I groan in agony while staring at the powering off warning written on my phone screen. I was just about to shoot the zombie's brain out. This is what boredom leads to. It will drive you to the point where you create a fake tinder account and when that is no longer interesting you go ahead and download a game that you thought was dumb whenever you saw your little sister playing it.

I doubt Mr. Arrogant had an android charger, but I plan on leaving the room anyway just to find one.

As soon as I open the door I heard the idiot shouting at someone. At first I thought it was a father and son quarrel until I heard a female voice crying and begging.

I mean I could just continue my journey on finding myself an android charger, but whatever is happening downstairs sounds way more interesting than fighting a bunch of resuscitate bodies.

"Please Cesaro I'm so sorry," I heard the female saying.  It must be his ex, to beg a man like that was just pathetic.

Her new guy must have done something wrong for her to crawl back and beg the man she cheated on like that. She is such a disgrace, although who am I to judge?

Deciding to have some fun I took my; well Cesaro's, shirt off and left it on the top of the stairs.  I was now wearing a black bra and panties.

As soon as I descend the stairs I saw Cesaro standing by the closed door while running his fingers through his hair. I couldn't see his facial expression since his back was turn to me but the female who stood with him expression changed as soon as she saw me. Her eyes widen and tears rolled off her cheeks even more, I smirked at her while I walked towards them. She cheated on him yet here she was crying and begging like a foolish person. This is going to be fun.

Cesaro turned to see who had caught his ex attention.  I took that time to notice that he seems sad, confused and upset. I wonder what else this Victoria Secret model did to make him show all those emotions at once or maybe the upset part was triggered by me.

I go to stand right between them. I slide my hand under Cesaro's shirt. He got tense by my touch, but I ignore him and run my hand up his torso while my other stayed on his shoulder. I give him a glare so he knows to behave himself and play along."Cesaro when are you coming back to bed?"

"Cesaro what's going on here? I mean I know what I did but you can't replace me so soon and that too with this-" I turn to look at her daring her to finish her sentence.

"Trash," she mumbled.

I didn't bother to answer her not because Cesaro beat me to it, but because she was not worth talking to.

"Lydia you need to leave," he told her nonchalantly, to my surprise he place his arm around my waist.

Lydia starts to cry even harder. If she continues like this I might start to feel sorry for her. "Cesaro you have to believe me this baby is yours."

I started to laugh so hard to the point I almost choke on my saliva. Letting go of Cesaro I walked over to Lydia and took her by her arm. Ignoring her protest as I escort her to the door. Once she was standing on the other side I lean against the door frame and look at her. I pity her, poor thing probably has no idea who her real baby daddy is.

"You can't just throw me out you stupid bitch!" She yells while trying to push her way inside the house again.

Cesaro stood behind with his arms fold just watching the scene.

"I suggest you leave Linda and stop making a fool of yourself.  Go and find out who your real baby father is." With that said I shut the door in her face and lock it.

I turn to look at Mr. Arrogant who seemed puzzled. He turn around and starts to walk away from me. I followed, now that his ex is gone and I don't have to pretend anymore I must admit that I feel uncomfortable without a much clothes on, but that did not stop me from following my new favourite person to annoy all the way in his kitchen.

I took a seat at the counter and watch as he takes a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"Tell me you are not gullible enough to believe her," The silence was getting too hard to tolerate.  As much as I want Karma to kick his ass I couldn't just stand aside and watch his ex take him for a fool.

Sure it is none of my business and I am unaware of their history, but Lydia looks like she is the type to go around and feed on men wealth and weakness. By the looks of it Cesaro still has feelings for her which will make it even easier for her to manipulate him into believing that the baby who probably doesn't even exist belongs to him even though she had multiple sëx partners.

He turn his attention to me. He was glaring like I had made him angry. What did I do?

"I don't believe her and even if I did how is that any of your business Reigns?"

I glance down and notice there is a small basket with breadsticks. Taking one I shrug before taking a bite. "What's your problem?"

"You are the problem everything is a fücking game to you. What if father walked in and saw you dressed like that?"

I roll my eyes and took another bite. "Your ex just dropped a bomb on you and you are worried about your father recognizing my choice of fashion. You're grown Cesaro, you shouldn't be worried about what daddy thinks about your lady friends," I tease.

"You're unbelievable," he says running his hand over his head in frustration. "I should throw you out right now for interfering in matters that does not concern you."

"You will do no such thing young man, I raised you better than that."