15: Crush

15: Crush

Reina Reigns

         I stare at my reflection in the mirror while slowly running my fingers on the bruises on my neck, wincing everytime my finger touched a larger finger print. I knew Aaron had a temper, but I never thought that he would hurt me the way he did.

Even though I could smell the alcohol coming from him I wouldn't blame it on the drink. He's been drunk and angry around me before.

I wrap the towel around my body and search Cesaro drawers for clean clothes to wear. I found a black boxers and another black shirt. I put the shirt on and held the boxers with two fingers contemplating weather or not I should put them on. Even if he wore it, it was now clean considering it was in the drawers and not the laundry bin. I wonder why he even kept his clothes in the guest restroom.

I studied the boxer a little more. It was either this or my damped underwear that I had to wash after playing my little game with Cesaro last night. I never knew I would have gotten that reaction; from him and my body. I was just playing around simply because I like to.

After what happened last night with the women, I wouldn't dare dream of even rolling around in bed with Cesaro even though he doesn't share mutual feelings with Priya. Not that he had feelings for me either, well if hate is in the equation then he does.

Sliding the boxer on I look at my reflection. My hair that I combed into two braids using my fingers last night look decent enough and the spare toothbrush came in handy.

         I make my way towards the staircase. I need to find Cesaro so that he can drop me home. Taxi's weren't easy to get on a Sunday which is a downside living in Jamaica and being in a rich neighborhood at that.

Before I could reach the staircase I was pull into a room. Cesaro had my back pressed against the now closed door, his had over my mouth. I raise a brow while staring at him. Who knew he was so kinky? I thought as I look at his shirt that was similar to mine that he paired with black sweat pants.

"I need you to listen to me and do not come downstairs," he said with his hand still over my mouth. If it wasn't, I  would have told him to cut the büllshit.

I bite his palm slightly which made him let go and glare at me while wiping his palm on his shirt.

"Why?" I ask, watching him. He seem a bit off, not meeting my eyes.

"My father is here."

"Oh really," I say cheekily.

"Don't do anything stupid, Reigns," he warns.

"Define stupid." I know the reason why he doesn't want Mister Khan to see me here, on a Sunday, in his clothes.

"How's your neck?" His question caught me off guard. I brush my finger against it trying my best not to winch infront of him.

"I'm just fine honey, thank you for showing me how much you care," I say sardonically.

"You are despicable." He turns his back to me in frustration.

"Just admit it Mirza, you like me," I sing while walking closer to him.

"Not now Reigns," he says harshly, before storming out the room.

I stood there dumbfounded, not sure what to do anymore. At first I wanted to go downstairs for Mister Mirza to see me, but he would see the bruises and I don't want to have to explain anything to him. I could just tell him his son did it, just to get on Cesaro's last nerve, but after how he just reacted I will just leave him alone and stay upstairs until his father leaves.