𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝟚 : 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡?

Lexie and Harry looked at the elf like he had grown two heads.

"Dobby, we appreciate your concern, but are you sure? Hogwarts is one of the safest places in the wizarding world!" Harry said, snapping out of his stupor. Dobby nodded fast.

"Yes, Mr. Harry Potter sir. Dobby heard it himself, dark things is going to happen! Dobby's masters-"
But instead of finishing his sentence, the Elf suddenly paused, grabbing the nearest item, which happened to be a lamp, and began to hit himself over the head really hard with it.

"Dobby! Stop! Please, don't hurt yourself!" Lexie cried. She had always loved animals, magical or muggle.

"Yeah, please!" Harry pulled the lamp out of the elf's hands, putting it back on the bedside table. The elf looked at them with big, watery eyes, before snapping his fingers and disappearing.

"Well, that was WEIRD."
"Yeah, it was. Wonder what Y/N will say about it." The siblings shared a knowing look, before letting themselves fall on Lexie's soft bed, where a calendar hung. It was the days counting down to their return to Hogwarts. It showed only four more weeks, through which they would be staying at Y/N's or Hermione's. They sighed, just when Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia came walking into the room.

"They've gone, Vernon got the deal!"

"That's great to hear! Congratulations!" Lexie stood up, discreetly pulling Harry up with her.

"Yes, it is. They didn't have dinner though. We'll be downstairs!" Uncle Vernon said, his bushy handlebar moustache ruffling as he spoke. The two kids bounded downstairs, where the Dursleys were sitting. After dinner, they ran back upstairs and retired to their beds for the night. Aunt Petunia thought this peculiar, though she said nothing about it. The twins still didn't understand who Dobby really was, or what he meant with danger.

                                                                                                     *********

The next morning was mundane, as usual. The Dursleys and Potters had their breakfast and got dressed.  Harry and Lexie had gotten a letter from Y/N earlier that very same morning, inviting them to a four week long sleepover at her home, after which they would floo to the Leaky Cauldron, from where they would be off to Hogwarts. Celebrating, they barely spared a glance to the homework that lay on their desks, which was to be done before the end of their vacation. The twin were fighting the urge to whoop.
A what felt like a minute passed, then two, then an hour, before Lexie said :
"You know, we should pack, Y/N would want us there before lunch."

"Trust Y/N to make us do stuff we never thought possible." Harry muttered under his breath.

"No kidding."
They let go of each other and began to throw what felt like their entire room into their magically enlarged trunks Hagrid had gotten them. Ten minutes later, being packed, they dragged their trunks down the stairs to the door, where Uncle Vernon was waiting.

"Are you two sure you don't want me to drop you off?"
"Yes, Uncle Vernon, we'll be fine. See you on Christmas!" Harry said. Uncle Vernon's watery blue eyes were now swimming with tears, at the thought of not seeing his nephew and niece till Christmas. Petunia had been insisting on inviting Lily and James over, though Lexie and Harry didn't know that.

Dragging their trunks down Privet Drive to number 7, they were talking about inviting Hermione over to the Leaky Cauldron, and leaving for Hogwarts together, when Mrs Stalling, Y/N's mother, opened the door. Y/N was a pureblooded witch, so her mother had naturally, known about Harry and Alexandria Potter.

"Harry! Lexie! Come in! Oh, I haven't seen you two since you were little babies!" Mrs Stalling was just like Mrs Weasley, when it came to doting on Harry and Lexie.
"You knew us?"
"I knew you? Oh, I'm your godmother!" The twins' mouths were hanging open. Mrs Stalling invited them in, as Y/N bounded down the stairs, throwing herself onto the couch. She, evidently, had no idea the twins were already there.

" No Addy, you can't have the rest of my spaghetti!"
"Tsk, wasn't gonna ask!"
"Oh really?"
Y/N's voice and an unknown one were conversing heatedly in the lounge, as Harry and Lexie walked in. They then saw a boy with h/c hair, e/c eyes, just like Y/N.

"Honestly, you're unbelievable!" Y/N must have made an expression that mad the boy scowl.

"I'm unbelievable? LOOK AT YOURSELF, GONE AND SOLD OUT YOUR OWN PARENTS!"

"THEY WERE ABUSING ME!"

"YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT, NOW AREN'T YOU? 'ABUSE' WARRANTS TAKING MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS, DOESN'T IT? YOU KNOW, THEY WEREN'T ABUSING YOU, THEY WERE JUST TRYING TO KEEP YOU FROM GOING AND GETTING YOURSELF BLOWN UP!" The boy left the room, as Harry and Lexie walked in.

"Y/N, who was that?" Lexie asked.

"Oh, he's my cousin. He was at Ilvermorny, but now he lives with us. You know, we were thinking of getting a new home, over on number three, this one's a tad bit too small." Harry noticed how Y/N changed the subject immediately. He didn't press the matter.

Y/N proceeded to drag the both of them up to her room. It was big enough to fit three people, and had three beds in it. Ivory hung from the ceiling and crept up the pastell yellow walls, pictures in frames of three babies, the Stallings, and even the Potters.

"Are those... my parents?"
Y/N nodded.
"Mum still misses them, you know. They used to be best friends, Aunt Lily and her. I heard they're coming to Hogwarts this year."
"Oh dear, this won't be good." Lexie muttered.
As if he had been listening in on them, the same boy walked into Y/N's room, an apologetic look on his face.

"Y/N I'm sorry."
There was a ringing silence.
"I shouldn't have tried to eat your spaghetti."
More silence.
"I really shouldn't have." Y/N held out her arms, as the boy ran to her and picked her up, spinning her around and smiling.
"Does this mean I'm forgiven?"
"You dingus, I'm letting you pick me up." The cousins laughed and smiled, feeling happy.

"Hey, I'm Aidrian, Addy for short." Addy introduced himself, shaking Harry and Lexie's hands.

Hi! I've been really sick the past week and so I couldn't upload.
Please forgive me?

Anyway, Happy belated Christmas!