Who did this?

''That should be all-'' said Aizawa as he realised that him and his students weren't in class anymore. Students immediately stood up and got ready to fight, same as Aizawa. When they looked around they could see some pro heroes, students from other classes and villains too. Well to their surprise, villains also looked pretty confused.
''Mom?/OLD HAG!?'' Could be heard among the room from no one else than Izuku and Katsuki.
''Izuku?'' asked confused Inko when she looked around and realised she wasn't buying groceries with her best friend anymore.
''WHAT THE H-'' yelled Bakugo but Kirishima stopped him when he realised Eri, Kota, Mahoro and Katsuma weren't standing far from them.
''Mr. DEKU?!'' Yelled very excited Kota and Eri as they ran to him and hugged him which he gladly accepted.
''Annoying....'' said Shigaraki under his breath as he started to scratch his neck.
''Can someone explain where are we and why are we here?'' asked Momo.
''Ask the villains. They for sure have their hands in this.'' Said Endeavor with venom filled in his voice.
''WE DON'T!/ WE GOT KIDNAPPED WITH HEROESSSSSSS!!'' Answered Twice.
''Oi calm the fuck down.'' said Dabi to him.
''Then who could have done this...'' stated Nezu, thinking of anything or more like anyone reasonable.
''I did.'' new voice could be heard and everyone turned to the sorcery of it. There stood girl with short mostly brown hair with few white and blue strands. She had glasses, oversized hoodie which was tucked in her black skirt, choker,  few necklaces with crystals on her neck , black high socks and big black boots.
''My name is Yz and I brought you all here to react to someone.'' she said as to introduced herself.
''What kind of quirk do you have.....'' asked Deku mostly to himself but most of people heard him.
''I am quirkless but for this occasion I am allowed to borrow these powers.'' answered Yz. Deku looked pretty shocked.
''So you are taking our precious time to react to some waste of space?'' asked Monoma.
''Be nice! We could be reacting even to you for all you know!'' Said Kendo as she hit him.
''Sorry for him.'' said Tetsutetsu.
''So who will we react to?'' Asked eager Uraraka.
''Izuku Midoriya.'' said Yz.
''What. wait-'' Izuku started but him and Yz disappeared. People didn't know how to react.
''My baby!'' yelled Inko as she ran to place where her son stood before.
People started panicking a little but after 5 minutes both, Yz and Izuku came back.
''Sorry to scare you like that i just had to explain some stuff to Izuku.'' explained Yz.
''What so interesting about that hero brat anyways?'' grumbled Shigaraki under his nose.
''You'll see, but we still miss one more person.'' said Yz. Not even 5 seconds after All for One was standing next to Inko.
''MRS. MIDORIYA GET AWAY!!'' Yelled pro heroes.
''heh.....You've aged very lovely darling.'' said All for one looking at his wife.
''Can't say the same about you.'' said Inko with a lil snicker at the end.
''Don't forget it's not my fault.'' said All for one as he ''glared'' daggers into All Might.
''I can fix that.'' said Yz as she used one of the borrowed powers. Now All For had fluffy white hair, red eyes and freckles.
''WAIT WHAT?!'' yelled the whole audience.
''Mrs. Midoriya?'' asked confused Aizawa.
''Oh well this is my husband and Izukus father. And no Izuku isn't traitor nor villain nor anything like that.....he just found out basically.'' Said Inko defending her son immediately. Meanwhile Class 1A was more worried about Izuku than the All for one x Inko situation. Izuku was just staring in disbelief at his supposedly parents. Tears started to stream down his face when he realised who his father was. 2 to 3 tears fell down his cheek and after that......this emotion really wasn't sadness....that was..anger...he didn't feel anything else than anger.
''I will give you time to cool off.'' said Yz as she sent Izuku to room where they were before.
''I hope Midoriya will be okay.'' Said Todoroki .
''Yeah...'' Answered most of the class.
''What are we supposed to react to anyways?'' Asked Kirishima trying to lighten up the mood.
''I think each of you though at least once about what could happen if some situations were different or if the world in general was different......so we will basically react to Different universes with Izuku.'' explain Yz. That got attention of everyone, even the kids.
''And why are we here?'' asked Overhaul. He was still mad about the fact Midoriya took Eri and let villains destroy his hands. Thankfully he has some nice connections so he has very well functioning robotic hands now.
''Ye why villains? Don't you like.....want to hide the info?'' asked Dabi who didn't give a single damn.
''Some info could be useful and also......some stuff could change yours view on hero Society." answered Yz.
''So you're basically giving off info for free.'' said Aizawa rubbing his eyes.
''Well I think you should be concerned too. You don't know what you can find out.'' answered Yz with a little shrug. That for some reason didn't sounds good to Nezu nor All for onw. They knew something was wrong immediately.
''Ye for sure.'' Said Shigaraki rolling his eyes.
''I don't care~ I just wanna see Izu~chan~'' said Toga with her creepy smile. Most of people got creeped out by that but not Class 1A. Thye got used to it by now.
''This for sure will be one very interesting show.'' Said Nezu.
.
.
.
for people who don't read captions (plus some other info):
Heyyyyy! This is my 2nd attempt to write Dekuverse. I hope it will be at least as good as my 1st one if not better. In this book I decided to not use any ship but I'll keep it as gay dekubowl just like last time. Maybe it won't be as visible maybe it will I'm not sure about that. If you're uncomfortable with it please leave. You probably also noticed I am not using my oc's Sanako and Haruki anymore. Well I am so close to the point where I will just redisign them and re-write their story that I didn't even bother. So Yz is basically something like my alter ego and she will be the guide in this story. Also I am caught up with the manga. I know what happening there and all the sutff. I am so sorry if you are anime watcher only. So this is alternate universe but there still can be some spoilers soooooo just so you know. You have been warned.
English is my 2nd language so I am sorry for spelling mistakes. I am trying my best!
thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!
(1150 words)