Can't believe it's him

"Welcome again." said Yz standing next to the tables with food.
"Heyaaaaa!" answered Mina.
"Fucking again." Swore Shigaraki under his breath not pleased at all.
"It will be more interesting this time. Mainly for heroes tho." said Yz as she pointed at seats.
Villains just grumbled.
"So will he be pro hero since it will be mainly for us??" asked really hyped Nejire.
"Calm down Nejire!" said Mirio to her even tho he himself was extremely excited.
"Not really." said Yz.
Before anymore questions could be asked she started the story. People who weren't sitting yet hurried to their places.

It was beautiful night. Wind was playing with leaves of trees, stars were shining and city was quiet. On one of the roofs sat pro hero Red Riot, taller than high-school Kirishima, even bigger muscles, longer hair, in small ponytail and hero costume looked pretty much the same, waiting for 2 people.

"OH GOODNESS YOU LOOK SO COOL KIRISHIMA!!!" Yelled a lot of people.That made Kirishima smile but also little blush from embarrassment was visible too.
'Looks ok' though Bakugo in his head not wanting to admit it out loud.

"The city looks pretty peaceful tonight." said unknown person from dark which startled Kirishima a little not gonna lie.
"Oh, glad you arrived. Still waiting for Dynamight tho." answered Kirishima with big smile to the voice indicating he knew the owner of it.

"Wanna bet the voice is Izuku?" said Inko with a smirk to Mitsuki, who just laughed and people who knew Inko better - AFO, Bakugo, Masaru - were extremely surprised by behaviour like that from her. On the other hand Dekusquad finally understood where Izuku got his behaviour from in moments when he felt confident.
"I mean the voice is kinda robotic and also pretty thick for Midoriya-" started Kaminari but got interupted by Mei.
"Voice changer." she said while shrugging.
"So Katsuki is a pro too?" asked Masaru who expected only his son to have hero-name like that.
"Yep." said Yz.
"Ranks?" Asked Bakugo. Who would've expected that, righttttt?
"You'll know in a sec." said Yz.

"Always late." sighed the voice while coming out of dark. Moon and lights of city uncovered small figure. Well maybe small just compared to Kirishima. That person had dark green cloak with cap on, dark glasses, which were so dark that eyes weren't visible at all, mask with shark teeth drawn on them, black shirt with white writing: "not a vigilante", ripped black jeans and red sneakers.

"Yea it's 100% Deku-kun." said Uraraka.
"The shoes are fucking everywhere." Sighed Bakugo.
"I mean the shirts pretty iconic-" said Mina who was trying not to laugh but broke down in laughter.
"Ok so he is vigilante and Kirishima with Bakugo are heroes....excited to see the fight." said Ojiro.
"I mean Kiribro looked pretty glad that Midobro is there so I don't think they are enemies." said Sero.
"Sounds reasonable." said Kaminari.
"So manly." said Kirishima.

"Oh shut up! Being #1 hero isn't that easy as just jumping around!" yelled Bakugo as he came in sight. He was also really tall, costume also pretty much the same, even bigger muscles, hair the same.

"No homo......but you both look hot asf." said Kaminari. A Lot of girls and guys agreed.

"Nice to see you again!" said the figure.
"Bakubro!" yelled Kirishima as he turned around.

"So you kept the fucking nick." growled Bakugo. Bakusquad just chuckled knowing damn well Bakugo actually likes it.

"Shut the hell up!" yelled Bakugo "we don't want anyone to know about this."

"So it's a secret meeting?" asked Kendo.
"I mean it's meeting of 2 heroes and a vigilante." said Aizawa.

"Welp how was your day heroes?" Asked the figure as they sat on the edge of building.
"You know that really dangerous, right?" asked Kirishima getting closer. Masked figure only nodded.
"Captured a few villains, got some scratches, basically nothing I'm not used to." said Bakugo stretching his muscled arms behind his head.
"Ye this day was pretty chill and boring." said Kirishima.
"Didn't know high ranked heroes like you could have easy days like that." said the person while looking up.