It was you :)

"I will show you another version of how Izuku could take the apology if the circumstances were different." said Yz while everyone took food or went to their seat.
"I don't feel well..." stated Bakugo sinking in his seat.
"Yes this one will be really strong mainly for you but I just want you to appreciate Izuku and his kindness, even more." said Yz.
'That sounded weird....' though most of people.

It was dark cloudless night, natural dark mixing with light blue that came from forest. It was obviously the night at the training camp where Bakugo got kidnapped.

"Oh noooo...." said Mina very sadly.
"Oh god." said Jiro growling at the memory of how powerless they all were.

The portal was already there and Todoroki just jumped to try and save Bakugo but Dabi snatched the marble from his hands. Dabi started backing away and Mr. Compress let Bakugo out. Students were too shocked to move. It looked same as the original just one thing.......there wasn't Deku who shouted his lungs out, running quickly despite his injuries for his childhood best friend.

"Oh I already know what Au is this." said principle Nezu and All for one at the same time.
That got a lot of people confused and afraid.

Everything went black, Bakugo didn't hear Deku nor his friends, all any of them could do is stand and watch in horror. After few seconds of pure darkness we could see a room with a little light. There was Bakugo sitting in a chair still sleeping, chains around his mouth, hands and legs.

"The room looked different..." stated Bakugo, while memories of these events took over his thoughs.

Suddenly the door opened, 2 people walked in. After few seconds we could see It was Shigaraki and All for one.

"Who knew his appearance could change so much." said surprised All for one.
"It's truly interesting." agreed Nezu leaving others just to wonder about what could these 2 mean by that.

Shigaraki was wearing suit, red coat with feathers around his shoulders and artist gloves. All for one wore suit, his face was alright besides 2 small scars close to his left eye, he had Piercing red eyes looming through the dark parts of the room as if some demon itself stood there instead of a human being.
"Surprised he haven't done anything to him yet." said Shigaraki.
"You know he's not the type to do that, if anything he'll play an interesting show to his mind." answered All for one scanning Bakugo with big glare. The boy in matter obviously did something to his son even in this world. By the looks of it, it wasn't anything pleasant.
"Let's hope he'll be usable after he's done." said Shigaraki.

"Okay am I the only one or is Shigarakis personality off?" asked Toga.
"It truly is weird to watch myself behave so weirdly." grumbled Shigaraki in way that also didn't sound like him.

Both villains noticed Bakugo was starting to gain his consciousness again.
3rd person walked into the room, their features weren't visible at all only their eyes. Piercing and strong presence of eyes just like All for ones but in completely different way.

"Oh wow.......those eyes..." People could just stare in awe, not even finding words to describe them. At least half of the people figured who it was thanks to that. They were all waiting for the moment they revealed looks of him.

While All for one had demon aura...these eyes looked like they belonged to some deity that've been roaming around the world for so long they've collected all the kindness and wisdom.

"Wow....Is this even possible?" asked Mirio.
"Well unless they are truly some kind of deity.....I don't think so." answered also stunned Midnight.