"Thanks Kirishima/Shitty hair"

art credits: @_nan.yz_ a.k.a me :D (Sorry, my art skills aren't very good)

"Ok for this thing, It happened in yours universe around 2 weeks ago. Izuku is asleep in his room rn so I'll use that opportunity, but before we start, I'll have to take 2 people away." explained Yz.
"Oh that interesting but.... isn't it invading Midoriyas privacy if it really did happen?" asked Iida with his well known movements.
"Do you want to help yours friend or not?" asked Yz.
"Help?? So it's something bad?" asked worried Uraraka. Everyone knew Midoriya was big...HUGE soft spot for the whole Dekusquad even class and a few pro heroes.
"You will know but I need to take 2 people away like I said. So...Kirishima and Bakugo." said Yz. Both of the boys stood up and walked over to Yz.
"Umm Yz I don't wanna sound rude or anything but shouldn't he be the one to see it?" asked Kirishima fiddling with his fingers and pointing to Bakugo.
"He did." said Yz sending them away.
That left everyone in room confused.

It was beautiful cloudless night with moon and stars shining very brightly. (FUN FACT: Did you know moon actually doesn't shine? It just reflects light from sun)
Our beloved red haired shark boy was on his way to his dorm. At first voices of Kaminari and Sero were heard, they probably played Mario Kart, game every Bakusquad member knew and was very competetive in. As Kirishima walked further into the halls of class 1A dorms the voices got quieter and quieter.

"Are we really that loud?" asked confused Sero.
"That what she said." said Kaminari with f boi face.
"Let's ignore that-" said Sero turning to other classmates for the answer.
"Yea you can get quite loud when you play.*kero*" said Tsu.
"Don't worry tho. It's not that bad." reassured them Momo with small smile.

The peaceful walk got interrupted by another noise that...sounded like sniffling, small cries trying to be muffled? That got Kirishima really worried so he decided to follow it. At the end of it was...Midoriya? Or more like Midoriyas room.

"Oh nooooo. Izukuuuu. He should've called us when he felt like that." Said Uraraka sadly. It got Dekusquad worried to say the least.

Doors were showing lil creek to Midoriyas room so Kirishima decided to slowly walk in trying not to scare the greenette who obviously wasn't in the best mood. He walked in and Midoriya still haven't noticed him. I mean very much understandable since the smaller figure was in middle of break down. Kirishima already knew that Midoriya will try to play it cool and send him away, he was that kind of guy to choke problems inside of him no matter what but help others...no matter what.

"I wonder how long was he hiding that?" asked Todoroki getting more and more concerned about his friend and saviour.
"It had to be for a longer since this looks worse than normally...*kero*" said Tsu quietly.
"What do you mean by "Looks worse than normally"??" asked very concerned Momo with her mother instinct kicking in .
"Well we have therapy nights sometimes...." said Uraraka.
"Midoriya usually helps us but sometimes he vents too." said Todoroki.
"Why didn't you try to contact professional help or tried to talk to teachers?" asked Aizawa.
"Well we weren't sure about that. Also the therapy sessions are not so serious. Sometimes it's just stupid stuff we need to get out.*kero*" said Tsu.
"Also in all honesty I trust Midoriya more than adults." said Todoroki.
Aizawa couldn't complain. His whole class had obviously some trauma. If before UA or just from the attacks, it still was there so he couldn't really blame them for not trusting adults with their problems. Other present people were just watching in disbelief how chill Aizawa looked after getting this info.

But Kirishima already knew how to be a big rock wall ,so staying there till he gets at LEAST something from his green haired friend isn't going to be that much of a challenge.