boring confusion

"Good morning everyone." said Yz as everyone appeared in the room again.
"Idk what world or time you're from but it sure as hell wasn't morning in our world." said Groaning Mina.
"I have the same timeline. Just wanted to greet ya'll nicely." said Yz not even looking up from her computer.
"Saying simple hi would be enough." answered Todoroki.
"Yea yea, anyways. We gonna react to smt pretty weak today. So don't worry not angst or anything too hyped." said Yz.
"So it's gonna be boring?" asked Kaminari.
"Yup." said Yz straight up not even trying to hide the fact.

"So? You said you got some deal for us." said Shigaraki.
The scene opened in the bar of the L.O.V. with Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga sitting on chairs by the bar and Kurogiri behind it, Overhaul in front of them.

It's gonna be boring but we startin' with villains?" asked Uraraka.
"Villains don't necessary mean interesting y'know." grumbled Aizawa. Villains didn't know if they should be offended or not.

"Yes...I do. But it won't be just like that.'' answered Overhaul, leaning back in chair he was sitting on. There was more stuff going on than just one deal.
"Then? What is it?" Asked Shigaraki getting impatient. He obviously wasn't pleased with Overhauls presence in his hideout, not to mention Overhauls posture and vibe he brought with him. In fact he felt uneasy because of his actions. Overhaul knew it too well and that was exactly what he wanted to attain.

"I'm getting chills." shivered Mina.

"All for one asked me if I wouldn't be interested in working with you a few weeks before. I'm not really convinced about yours abilities..." said Overhaul with doubt in his voice. His posture just adding the effect needed.

'What kind of deal would I want with him.' asked All for one in his head.

"Is that what you came for?" asked Dabi also getting irritated.
"So, I won't give you access to all of my team or...myself. But I can give you my other right hand-man. He is very obedient, good skilled and very strong. He will be part of your team for some time....but if I get information you treated him badly...or something of that type...I won't think twice." said Overhaul as he leaned closer to Shigaraki, with utter seriousness.
"Who is it? And how are you so sure we are gonna take the deal?" demanded Shigaraki.
"All for one asked for it...Are you perphase not listening to your leader?" asked Overhaul, annoyed by this child trying to oppose him.
Shigaraki growled knowing he couldn't decline.

"Playing pretty good cards..." muttered All for one.
Shigaraki was pretty irritated at this point.

"Fine...Where is he then?" asked annoyed Dabi, crossing his arm, slowly losing his patience.
Toga was just happily wiggling her legs, excited to meet another person she could take blood from.
"Call him in." called Overhaul. Nemoto went behind the door and came back with another person.
The first interesting thing about person that came with Nemoto was that he wasn't wearing any mask. Which as we all know isn't very common for members of Shie Hassakai.

"I don't know if I'm the only one...but serious expression on mMidoriyas face truly terrify me." shivered Mina.
Kids from classes immediately nodded in agreement.

"This kid looks younger than us." mentioned Dabi.
"He is. But he is more capable than most of Pro heroes or villains you've ever encountered." said Overhaul defending member of his group, trying not to say that he is stronger than all of them directly.
"Well, what can he do?" asked Toga eager to know more.
"His quirk is animal. He can change himself into any animal...or any of his features." explained Overhaul.
"Can't he talk for himself?" asked Dabi.
"He can...on command." answered Overhaul, smirking under his mask.