STS 9

Jungkook awoke to bright lights hitting his eyes

Jungkook awoke to bright lights hitting his eyes. He groaned, sitting up as he looked around.
"Where am I... Ack, my body hurts so bad" He said, huffing. The door opened and he's met with a doctor.

"Mr Jeon, you're awake" The doctor says, smiling a little.
"Doctor? Why am I here?" Jungkook asks. The doctor gulped and gave a small smile as he walked to Jungkook's bed.

"Mr Jeon, you've been involved in a car accident... A hit and run to be exact, you saved a kid from almost being hit by the car, but you got hit instead" The doctor says, sighing. Jungkook stared at the doctor in surprise, looking down at his stomach.

"B-but... My baby is okay, right? They're okay?" Jungkook asks and the doctor gulped, looking down at his clipboard as he sees how the younger stared at him in hope that the baby's are alive.
"I'm so sorry, Mr Jeon" The doctor says and Jungkook stared at him disbelief.

"What do you mean sorry? You should say yes, say yes, doctor... They're okay, alive and still breathing inside me... Say yes, please, I don't want a sorry" Jungkook says. By this time, he knew it was a bad news, but he didn't wanna believe it. This is his first time being pregnant, after so many tries, he's finally pregnant, he can't lose them.

"I'm really sorry, Mr Jeon... But we can't do anything, they're gone..." The doctor says and Jungkook shook his head in denial.
"No, no, no! You're a liar! They're not gone! You're a fucking liar! Liar! Get out! Get out! My baby is not dead! I don't believe you!" Jungkook says as he glared at the doctor, grabbing his coat and shaking him as he sobbed, screaming. Nurses walked in as the doctor called them. They brought in something, to calm Jungkook down. One of the nurse, injected it to him.

Jungkook slowly calmed down, feeling sleepy. He looked at the doctor before his eyes closed.

 He looked at the doctor before his eyes closed