STS 14

(TW⚠️ MENTIONS OF SELFHARM, MISCARRIAGE ⚠️TW)

"Yeah?" Jungkook asks, giggling as he stared at Jimin.
"Kookie... What is this?" Jimin asks as he shows Jungkook the angry red scratches on his arms. Some of it were even bleeding.
"No, no, Kookie does it to take the stress of... Baby is a bit of a handful, aren't you, my little one" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Jungkook... This is not right" Jimin says as he stood Jungkook up.

"Eh?" Jungkook let out, tilting his head to the side.
"Jungkook, this is not you! Get a hold of yourself, this is not you!" Jimin says as he shook Jungkook. The younger gets terrified, hugging the bear tightly in his arms as he starts to cry.

"No! Let go!" Jungkook says, kicking Jimin. The older let go, groaning.
"You don't know how hard it is to take care of baby because you weren't around! I am glad they're here!" Jungkook says, rocking himself back and forth. Jimin sighs, standing up.

"W-Where are you going?" Jungkook stutters, looking up at him.
"I'm gonna buy food, Jungkook... You look so skinny" Jimin says, sighing. Jungkook nodded and Jimin went out of the room and out of the house. Jimin reaches the gate, being met with the same woman.

"Are you okay?" She asks, staring at him.
"Yes...? Why do you ask?" Jimin asks and the woman sighs.
"The person inside, they're dangerous..." She says and Jimin frowns.
"May I ask... What really happened to the person inside?" Jimin asks, biting his bottom lip.
"His name is Jeon Jungkook, I know that... I'm actually the person who took care of him before he turned crazy-" The woman is cut off as Jimin glared at her.
"He's not crazy!" Jimin says and the woman sighed.

"Okay, okay... From what I know... He's a nice guy before... Help us all here until he finds out he's pregnant... He saved a girl while he was pregnant... He was hit by a car and this is the cause... He had a miscarriage... Who are you to Jungkook? Does he know you?"

 Who are you to Jungkook? Does he know you?"