STS 20

3 months later

3 months later...

It's been three months since Jungkook's away and having treatment. Jimin always made sure to visit him thrice a week, not wanting the younger to think he had left him again, which he doesn't plan on doing again. The doctor told him that Jungkook is slowly getting better and that he's not referring to the bear as his late baby.

Today, Jimin would be taking Jungkook back home. The doctor had told him that it's okay to discharge and take him back home. Jimin smiled, holding the bouquet in his hands. He bowed at the nurses, who smiled and greeted him back.
"Hi, Mr Park, the doctor will take Mr Jeon here now, so just wait" The nurse says and Jimin smiled, nodding.

Jimin sees from a distance, Jungkook, walking with his luggage, smiling and talking with the doctor. They reached them and Jungkook immediately ran to Jimin, hugging him.
"Well, hi, there, Jungkookie" Jimin says, hugging him back.
"How do you feel?" Jimin asks and Jungkook smiled.
"Great, I feel great" Jungkook says, smiling and bowing at them all.

"Thank you to you all! I hope you guys have a great life" Jungkook says before waving goodbye and walking with Jimin, holding hands.
"I'm glad you're back, Jungkookie" Jimin says and Jungkook smiled.
"I am glad too" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Where's the...bear?" Jimin asks, unsure if he should say this.

"The bear? Oh, I gave it to the doctor for his son" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.
"Grangran would be happy to know you're good now and that you're going back home" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles.
"I miss her, let's buy something for her" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded, opening the car door for him and taking the luggage, putting it on the back of the car.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go"