STS 19

Jimin walks inside the hospital, greeting the nurse before asking to visit Jungkook

Jimin walks inside the hospital, greeting the nurse before asking to visit Jungkook. The nurse smiles and nodded, leading him to the room. They arrived at the room and Jimin is let in before being left alone.
"Kookie" Jungkook hears, gasping. He looks up and puts the bear down carefully, smiling as he ran to Jimin.
"Hyungie!" Jungkook says as he hugged Jimin.

"Didn't you said you're going somewhere?" Jungkook asks as they walked at the bed, sitting down.
"Well, Kookie... It was cancelled" Jimin says, smiling as he ruffles Jungkook's hair.
"Ohhhh" Jungkook says, nodding.
"What's that?" Jungkook asks as he points at the lunch box Jimin held.

"Food, Kookie" Jimin says and Jungkook gasped.
"Oh, I'm hungry" Jungkook says, rubbing his stomach.
"You didn't eat yet?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"We ate but I wanna eat more" Jungkook says, giggling. The older chuckled, nodding and taking out the food and putting it on the table.

"Grangran said "take care" and that you should eat these food she had made" Jimin says and Jungkook gave two thumbs up.
"Baby, wanna eat?" Jungkook asks and got no answer.
"Okay!" Jungkook says, giggling.

"What did they say?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Nothing" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"Enjoy, Kookie" Jimin says, patting Jungkook's back.
"How do they treat you here?" Jimin asks, smiling.

"They're nice, hyungie... Dr Song even gave me this cute hair clip and notebook, he said that I should write on it when I have these thoughts" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.
"Can I look at it?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded, grabbing the notebook and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin opened the notebook and stared at the written words.

"Baby had been telling me that they're not real, pfft liar"

"They say that they're dead, they're not... They promise papa that they'll stay"

"I miss Jiminie hyung, baby is so mean, yelling at me that I should get back to my senses"