Chapter 1...

Remember this is a fast paced story! Just keep that in mind as you read! 

All the covers sent to me by people will up at the top of the chapters! Thank you to everyone who made me some!! 

Happy Reading!! :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 "Any plans for Christmas Millie?"

"Not a one. How about you?" I asked my co-worker Lauren, as I shuffled the papers on my desk.

"Going up to my parents place this afternoon with the kids." At the mention of parents my chest ached.

"That will be a lot of fun." I forced a smile on my face. This would be my second year without anyone to celebrate the holidays with. I actually almost forgot Christmas was two days away. Ever since my mother passed away almost two years ago I haven't celebrated anything, let alone Christmas; her favorite holiday.

"Are you sure you don't want to tag along with us. My parents wouldn't mind." Lauren offered yet again. Even if I wanted to go I couldn't. My bad mood would just bring everyone down and her family didn't need that. So instead I was going to spend the next few days alone in my apartment drinking wine.

"Thanks but I am okay. But you have fun! Tell the kids Merry Christmas for me." I ignored the look she sent me.

"Millie, don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself this year okay? You can be happy you know."

"I'm good Lauren, I promise." I knew she was only looking out for me but I didn't need her to. I was fine.

"Maybe you can invite Mr. Turner over." Lauren wiggled her eyebrows at me. She knew of my long time crush on my boss and took every opportunity to tease me about it.

"I can't do that." I hissed and glanced behind me. My bosses office was right behind me and the door was slightly cracked. I didn't need him hearing any of this.

"Why not! He is cute and single."

"Yes but he is my boss and lets not forget he sleeps with anything that walks." I have been Mr. Turners assistant for two years now and knew his life inside and out. That means I knew of every girl he has slept with.

"But it is the holiday's Millie. No one should be alone, even Mr. Turner."

"I can't Lauren. I can't ruin this job and inviting the big boss to spend Christmas with me would cross the line. So no." I said, my tone final. As much as I hated being alone I wasn't going to do that. Mr. Turner cannot learn of my long time crush.

"Okay I get it. But...think about it okay?"

"I will." I sent her a smile.

"I better go. Merry Christmas Millie."

"Merry Christmas Lauren. Tell the family hi."

I watched her walk off and sighed. Since Christmas was two days away the office was empty besides me and Mr. Turner. For the two years I have been working here Mr. Turner has never gone home for the holidays. I silently hoped he wasn't planning on working the entire time.

I slumped in my chair and thought about Mr. Turner. Dirty blonde hair, bright green eyes that could make anyone melt, high cheek bones, a jawline that could cut glass, and don't get me started on the body that filled out a suit so well. Even though he was only 28 he had a hard edge to him that I found appealing.

Day dreaming about my hot boss, I didn't hear the door behind me opening all the way. I was jerked out of my daydream when I heard a clearing of the throat. Jerking up I met the eyes of the same man I was just thinking about.

Noah Turner.

I shot up from my chair, my knee sitting the edge of my desk painfully. I yelped, grabbing onto the desk so I wouldn't fall. I could feel my face turning a new shade of red knowing I had just embarrassed myself in front of my boss. Nice one Millie.

"Mr. Turner." I gasped out, righting myself. I ran a hand down my pencil skirt as I forced myself to look up at him. I was met with a teasing smile on his face as he stared down at me.

"You okay there?"

"Y-yeah I am good." My cheeks were turning even more red as he kept staring at me.

"I need you to file this then you can head home." Grabbing the file my hand grazed his, making me shiver. To him it probably meant nothing but to me it meant everything. Just a small touch from him was enough to undo me.

"Will do."

"Why are you the only one here?" Noah asked a second later.

"Christmas is in two days." The look on his face let me know he completely forgot about the holiday coming up. "You forgot."

"Been a little too busy to focus on a pointless holiday."

"Hey it isn't a pointless holiday!" Sure I haven't celebrated it since my mother passed away but it is still a great holiday.

"Oh no, you are one of those people about holidays." Noah teased.

"So I take it you aren't going to do anything?"

"Same as last year, working."

"You work too hard Mr. Turner."

"That is why I am a millionaire, Ms. Baker." I shook my head at him. The guy was a workaholic. Look up the word and his picture will be right next to it. "Now finish and go home to your family."

Before I could say anything else he turned and went back into his office. I stared at his well toned backside and sighed. The guy was going to be the death of me.