Chapter 9....

"So damn beautiful." He breathed out.

"Really?" I asked softly, peeking up at him through my lashes. His words lifted my insecurities instantly.

"I should have kissed you sooner." Noah muttered before meaning down and capturing one of my breasts in his mouth.

The next few minutes were a world wind. Noah spent his time teasing my body and making me moan his name. He sure knew what do to with my body. He was firm yet gentle as he moved all over my body, sending me to new heights I didn't know about and we weren't even at the real thing yet.

Everything about Noah was addicting. His kisses, his touch, him. When he left me for a split second to take off his jeans I whined missing his warm touch. But seeing him in just his boxers was enough to make me shut up.

My breathing stopped as he stepped out his last piece of clothing. Like everything else about Noah he was impressive. I was so unexperienced that I just sat there like an idiot staring at him. Only having had slept with one person I wasn't really sure what to do.

"Noah I um..." I spoke softly as he came towards me. "I've only ever done this once, I don't..." God I was such an awkward person. I covered my face with my hands too embarrassed to look at him.

"Millie." The bed dipped as Noah got near me. My hands were moved from my face and I met his gaze. "Don't be embarrassed. We will go slow, that is if you still want to." Who would have though Noah was such a sweet underneath the suit.

"I still want to."

"Then we will go slow." A kiss from him calmed my nerves and had me relaxing under his touch. "Just let me do the work."

Noah pushed me back on the bed and moved over me. I gripped the sheets tightly in my fists as Noah moved himself all over my body again. Somehow knowing that he didn't care that I was inexperienced made it all the more pleasurable.

Somehow after a little while I ended up switching positions with Noah. I straddled his waist as he laid below me. His smile was wide as he looked up at me. Feeling more confident now I let my hands and mouth wander; trailing kisses all along his chest. I could feel his abs tighten under my touch which just had me grinning wider.

Hearing him groan and mutter my name was the best thing ever. I was practically glowing knowing I had have such an affect on him. Normally Noah was calm and collected but right now below me he was none of that.

Growling below me, Noah's hands grabbed under my thighs and flipped me over onto my back once more. Again I was laying spread below Noah as he hovered above me. My hands moved up his muscle arms that were more prominent as he held his weight off of me.

"You little tease." He whispered against my ear. I smiled and shivered.

"You started it."

"And I am going to finish it."

* * * * * * * * * * * 

A while later the two of us collapsed on top of one another all sweaty. I laid on Noah's chest panting heavily and feeling giddy. This was not how I thought the night would go but I was beyond happy it did.

I never thought I would be here with Noah in my apartment. I always thought I would just have a crush on him that would go no where. Maybe my luck was turning around. For the first time in two years I was happy and I was enjoying a holiday I hadn't celebrated in a while.

"I'm glad you decided to come over." I said softly after a bit of silence. Noah's fingers were drawing softly on my bare back and it was making me sleepier. It was well after midnight by now.

"I am glad I did too."

"Merry Christmas by the way." My eyes falling and my voice getting softer.

"Merry Christmas Millie." I heard Noah say softly as I started to drift off to sleep. I felt him place a kiss to the top of my bed before I fell asleep.