A/N

Oh man I love Noah. I need to get me a man like that...anyone know any? Or if Amazon ships?? But that is the final short story!! Been a fun week posting a new one everyday. And I loved that I kept this Christmas one for Christmas Eve!! It worked out perfectly. Now you guys had a cute story to read on Christmas Eve and get to really ready for the holiday :D

If you are looking for a longer Christmas story to read today and tomorrow head over and check out "Boyfriend for Christmas" on my profile!!! I promise you'll love it and it is longer and less cheesy :D

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, every Holiday you all celebrate. I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends. That you stay safe and healthy. My christmas present this year is having all of you guys. Your endless support and love. I cannot thank you enough for everything you guys have given me. 

Now because it is Christmas tomorrow and then the New Year after that I have a few things to tell you....I will not be posting anything for awhile. This is my last story for 2021 (can you believe I've posted 3 whole stories this year and now 4 short!!! WHAT?!). I want to take the next two weeks off and relax. Get my mind off of writing and be with family. I will also not be around much the beginning of January. My mom is having Spine Surgery Jan 3 and I will be taking care of her so I won't be on much if at all. 

I am working on the second book to "Fear of Falling" but I don't know when I'll finish it and post it. Probably not until Feb or later. January I'll mostly be focused on my mom. I just wanted you guys to know that, so when you don't see me around much you know why. 

I love you guys so much and thank you for taking the time to read this story and the others I have posted this week. And thank you for reading my other stories as well!! For following me! Hitting 100k followers is insane and I cannot even fathom the number :D So thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Love you guys!! Happy Holidays!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

-Ken

P.S Make sure to follow me on Social media. I'm always on Instagram and Twitter! I'd love to talk and see you guys! And you'll most likely learn things over on Instagram first so be the first to know and give a follow. My social media is down below or over on my profile!!

 My social media is down below or over on my profile!!