Part 1 >:3

Bennet is sitting at his desk as usual. Nothing new in particular has happened since he's never had real friends, to begin with.  He's always been alone because of his bad luck that draws people away. Even his own parents hate him for that. But even with all that weight in his back he still hasn't given up ye-

"Alright class quiet down. Today we have a new student who will join us for the rest of the year." Miss Jean tells us.

"Wonder who it is! probably another loser." One guy starts to laugh. 

"Don't say that! You haven't even seen him!" Jean yells. "Well anyways... Razor! You can come in now..."

A guy with grey long hair and red eyes comes in through the door. He seems very serious like a wolf. 

"welp Razor You can introduce yourself right now.." Jean speaks.

"Name razor. Razor from wolvendom. Do not like to talk a lot."

"well ok, then Razor you can sit next to Bennet since there is an available seat in front of him. Bennet can you raise your hand." Jean says.

I raise my hand for a few seconds then put it down. After a few seconds Razor starts to sit down at his new seat.

"Poor guy has to sit down next to Bennet" someone whispers.

All I do is put my head down since that's the best I can do. This Razor guy definitely doesn't want to talk to me anymore. All of a sudden I feel someone tapping my head to get my attention.

"Why they talk to you like that? Why not defend?" Razor starts to speak.

I'm surprised he would even talk to someone like me but I don't want to ruin this opportunity to have a new friend so I bring my head up.

"I don't know... I'm just kinda used to it by now

"mmh ok but careful."

"Thanks..."

"Alright, let's start this lesson!" Jean yells.

*LUNCHTIME*

The bell rings signaling that it's lunchtime. Finally. Everyone soon gets up. I have some money in my pocket for the food. Hopefully, I don't lose it- Uhh I'm pretty sure I just jinxed myself because I can't find my money anymore. welp, I'm gonna be eating dirt today. I had nothing else to do so I decided to help Razor get his way to lunch. 

"Razor do know how to get to lunch? I can help you find your way."

"Razor would.... appreciate that" Razor smiles barely noticeable.

"Well come on follow me this way!" Bennet yells.

RAZOR POV

His mood change from before. Wonder what happened. He energetic. Talk too much though.

"And heres the cafetiera!"

"Big" Razor says muttering

"Yeah... well, see you later.."

Why do bennet seem sad? Well, Razor will start doing line. Razor hungry.

*After the line*

Finally. Got food. But where bennet? Oh, bennet there gonna go join bennet... Huh, why bennet no food?

"Why no food?"

"Oh haha well I lost my lunch money so I can't buy any food. As you can see I have very bad luck.."

"Then have some mine"

"Razor it's ok you don't have to-"

"But Razor feel bad so Razor will share" Razor stares at bennet for a while until bennet starts blushing and gives in.

"Here" 

Razor splits half of his food to bennet. Bennet feels happy that he finally has a good friend and even offers to pay him back.

"No bennet it ok. Razor was feeling nice."

"Haahhh if you insist I guess."

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello guys I hope you having a fantastic day and I also hope you've enjoyed this chapter. I'm currently on a winter break so hopefully, I'll be able to update 3-4 times a week. If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote it :3 also If you guys see a mistake here in there I would appreciate it If yall would tell me. (I will try my best to make the next chapter longer like around 1000 words). Bye and stay safe.