~~Part 11~~

For anyone wondering. This Valentine speacial WILL be realted and connected to the story. But unfortunately the valentine speacial will be for the next chapter though. Btw I am sorry for the late chapter. But I really hope you enjoy this chapter. And If you enjoy it please vote this helps me a lot. ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS SPICYYYY SO BEWARE.

NO POV:

"F-FISHL!?" Bennett says while being in complete shock. "Ah yes it is me Fishl!" Fishl says while nearly yelling. Bennett and Razor both start to aproach Fishl. "Razor don't undersand. Why Fishl here?" Razor says curiously. "After I met up with you guys I decided I wanted to go to your school. So I Fishl asked your parents where you guys went to school." Fishl says.Bennett doesnt believe that though. "Is that really the reason you came here or was it something else." Bennett says while he starts to get suspicious of her. "Huh. Of course! What other reason could I the great Fishl have!?" Fishl says as she acts offended. "Alright alright I believe you so calm down." Bennett says while he sighs. "Anyways we should get going." Bennett says while he soflty grabs Razor's hand. Razor smiles a bit and continues to follow Bennett. "Bye bye!" Fishl says as she giggles to herself. "Tee-hee they don't know what's coming for them." Fishl says to herself as she starts to walk to her class.

"Hey is Bennett okay? Bennett seem worried." Razor says to Bennett. Razor realized how much of Bennett's mood changed after he that conversation with Fishl. "Ah it's nothing to worry. Come on let's go inside." Bennett says as he plays with Razor's long hair. As they start to walk inside the classroom a second later the bell rings. "You guys are quite lucky. One more second and I would've marked you tardy. Now please take a seat." Jean says. Both Razor and Bennett sit down. "As you guys may now Valentines is in a few days from now. And to celebrate it we will be doing a fun activity with a partner. The activity is making cookies! Of course not any normal cookies but Valentine cookies." Right as Miss Jean was about to talk she got inturrupted by a student "Hey miss do YOU have a valentine!" Hu Tao says while giggling to herself knowing damn well that Jean doesnt have one. 

"Um I may not have a Valentine but that doesent matter at all- Hey how about we start picking our partner for the activity. And after that  finish the work from yesterday. And if you're already done with that you don't have to do anything else." Miss Jean says as she starts walking up to her desk. Bennett and Razor already now who they are choosing. "Hellooo." Bennett says as he approaches Razor with the biggest smile ever and sits down directly next to him. "Hello." Razor says. "So wanna be my partner?" Bennett says as gets even closer Razor. Razor rolls his eyes "Obviously. Who else would Razor choose." Razor says as he grabs Bennett's cheeck. "Hey now. You now we can't kiss while where at school." Bennett says while whispering onto Razor's ear and smirking. All Razor can do is blush. He want's to kiss Bennett so badly but is holding himself. Razor just sighs to himself. "Welp have you finished with the work from yesterday?" Bennett asks. "Yeah." Razor says plain and simple.

"Me too." Bennett says. It starts to get a bit awkward. The boys want to say something but just don't know what. Bennett then get's an idea. "Hey let's ask the teacher if we could go to the restroom." Bennett says. "Wait what. Razor don't need to go." Razor says while he get's dragged by Bennett. "Well you'll see." Bennett says while he goes to where the teacher is. "Hey miss we really need to go to the restroom it's urgent." Bennett says. "Yeah yeah just go. And don't take long." Jean says while still typing on her computer. Bingo. Bennett says to himself.

Both the boys start to walk out the classroom. Bennett checks to see if anyone is in the restroom. As they get in the restroom Bennett then grabs Razor by the collar and pins him. "H-huh?" Razor says while getting flustered. "Before I go on. May I?" Bennett says while asking for consent. "Oh so that's what this is. Well Razor don't mind one bit-" Razor then cuts himself while slaming his lips onto Bennett. (Although they both have never dated anyone before Razor is a really got kisser. So he'll probably take the lead).

Razor then lifts Bennett's jaw. He then procceeds to slam his lips onto Bennett while also grabbing the back his neck. Razor bites Bennett's lips so that he can enter his tounge and explore. "M-mhh!" Bennett moans in shock. While Razor sticks his tounge inside of Bennett's mouth Bennett starts to swirl his tounge around Razor's tounge. Both of there mouths start to drool. Both of the boys start to feel very hot. And they start to feel out of breath so they pull apart. A string of salaiva connecting there mouths. "Hahh." Bennett is out of breath and breaths even louder. Razor does the same thing. "Mhh~ We arent done yet." Bennett says before he kisses Razor once again.

10 Minutes later

Bennett groans as Razor bites his neck leaving a hickey. "Gh-gh! Oww that hurt..." Bennett says as he touches the spot. Then that's when he realizes. "SHIT!" Bennett quickly goes to the mirror to see a big red mark on his neck. "Did Razor do something wrong..?" Razor says while feeling guilty. "Ah don't worry you didnt it's just that... Nevermind. But how am I gonna hide this." Bennett says while feeling even more anxious that he'll get in trouble by his parents and that they woul- "Makeup. Razor sister have make up." Razor says while approaching Bennett. *lick* "H-HEY! WHY DID YOU LICK MY NECK!" Bennett says while getting flustered. Bennett quickly covers his mouth not wanting to get caught by the teachers. "L-lets just go back to class." Bennett grabs Razor's arm and start's heading back to class with his big red flustered face. But before that Bennett quickly hides his hickey and fixes himself. Same with Razor.

As Bennett opens the door he doesn't just see one pair of eyes. But multiple. "AHEM! Now where were you guys? Why did it take you 20! Minutes! To get back?" Jean yells. "I-" "After school detention!" Jeans yells while telling the boys to sit down. "Well um I kinda expected this." Bennett says while laughing sarcasticly. "Bennett sucks!" Razor says while playfully hitting him. "Wanna skip detention?" Bennett says while smirking. After thinking for a bit Razor finally respons."Razor don't think it good idea. But razor doesnt want to stay. sooo Razo will skip with Bennett." Razor says as he grabs Bennett's hand. "Oh and also before I go home I need I need to go to your house real quick. So that I can hide this hickey..." Bennett says while blushing. Razor thinks about it. He then realizes that Bennett isnt allowed in the house. So they would have to sneak him in there. "Sure but Razor have to hide Benny from father." Razor says while squeezing Bennett's hand harder. "Understandable." Bennett says as he giggles. The boys then sit down and have there normal conversation.

AUTHORS NOTE: OK OK SO YEAH IK THIS CHAPTER WAS HELLA LATE BUT LIKE IM SORRY. This chapter was late because number one it was very difficult and mentally damaging for me to write the kissing part. And two I kinda ran out of ideas. BUT ANYWAYS IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE CONSIDER TO VOTE FOR IT. It helps a lot :D and it lets me now that you guys liked/enjoyed the chapter. ANYWAYS BYE AND STAY SAFE PLEASE :((((