Part 17 :[

Third pov:

Lunch time~

As Bennett walks with his new friend he spots Razor. "Hey if you wouldn't mind.. But can you let me and my "friend" be alone for this period? I want my attention to be all on him. Next time we could hang out though!" Bennett says. Although he did ask he still left without letting her answer. Leaving her all alone.

 "Hello there again... Lumine." Someone said while smiling. she too had blonde hair. But with two little pig tails. It's obvious who this unknown person now is. "What the hell do you want now-" Lumine says while turning around to see... No one. "Well fuck you too." Lumine says pissed off.

--

Bennett starts walking towards Razor waving at him. Finally catching his attention he walks a bit faster. "Razor! I missed you it feels like we haven't talked in years.!" Bennett says while giggling. Razor blushes a bit. "Same." Razor says with a his head down still smiling though. 

Bennett notices this strange behavior but doesn't say anything. At least not for now. "How about we eat. I wanna know how your last classes have been." Bennett says while smiling tenderly at the other boy. Earning him a soft smile back.

They grab there food and decide to go outside to eat. Somewhere around the trees. Nice view too.

"This school may be strange but the food here is probably better than our last one!" Bennett says as they sit down. He puts his food down next to him "Hey... There's no one here y'know so like maybe we could..?" Bennett says while smiling at him a bit embarrassed. 

Razor smiles at him back while closing his eyes to kiss him. They haven't kissed or touched each other for a few weeks because of how busy they were previously. "I missed your touch so much." Bennett says while caressing his lips. " Mhm.. Benny you're really pretty. I.." Razor cuts himself because of how crimson he is. 

As much as they've touched and kissed before they still get embarrassed sometimes. "T-thank you but.. You were acting oddly strange during transition. Like you've done or maybe said something. Please tell me what happened.. I don't care what you might've done I'll always be by your side." Bennett says while cupping his cheek. While transition he saw Razor's fist bloody. Although he didn't mention it he did still see it. 

Razor touches the hand on his face then proceeds to say these words.

.

.

"Pinky promise?"

Bennett giggles.

"Of course!" 

Bennett smiles and crosses his pinky with the one in front of him. "I-"

After whatever Razor said :P

"Honestly though, that's what they deserve! They must've been so annoying I'm sorry they did that to you." Bennett says while laughing a bit after. "Although~ Seeing as how you knocked them out of their feet is pretty impressive y'know?" Bennett says in a semi seductive tone. "Thank you..?" Razor says a bit confused on why Bennett sounds like that.

Bennett comes closer to Razor as he starts unbuttoning his top a little. Earning a blush from Razor. "Can I?" Razor nods as Bennett starts to suck on his collar bone. earning a whimper from Razor(don't worry y'all ain't no one gonna see nor hear them.... I hope...).

In a distance there can be heard a few noises of teeth gritting, hair gripping, and floor stomping. Although it should be obvious as to who this "mysterious" person is... Who do YOU think it might be..?

"B-but why..? Why!? I- I thought we had something... I thought WE had SOMETHING!" This person says as they later on giggle to themselves. "Noooo need to worry though! This can be  fixed really easily." They then smile. A smile with no emotion in it. pretty weird right? Well this person is overall weird so it shouldn't come as a surprise. This person starts to walk away while humming a tune. Stepping and crushing a few animals on her way. 

As they walk into building some people notice the bloody foot prints staining the white tiles from the floor. But say nothing about it. someone then approaches her. "Oooo so how did your visit go? Did you see him?" they says while giggling. "Come on now.. Tell me. What did you see. give me the details." they laugh again. Eyes forming dull and lifeless.

Back to the boys again...

"Come on we have to go.." Bennett says buttoning Razors shirt back.

"One more kiss!"

"Are you sure? We might get late to class y'know."

"..."

"Get over here." Bennett says while opening his arms smiling.

Near the end of the day...

It's currently 7th period. The last period of the day. Although both boys have the same class together there seems to be a familiar face. Shocking both of them.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fischl!"

A/N: Yes I understand that this chapter came late and that it's also rather short but please do forgive me. School started almost a month ago and it's been stressful and busy. And an incident happened involving a family member of mine so that affected me a bit. BUT I'M BACK ON MY GRIND BITCHESSSSS so don't forget to vote please. BAI AND HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY OR NIGHT LOVELYS <333.